Who's your niban?

Arashi-related polls, tests and quizzes.

Moderator: iheartaiba

Forum rules
Only Arashi-related polls, tests, and quizzes are allowed here. Arashi discussions without polls or tests belong to Top Secret.

Who is your niban?

Aiba
22%
Jun
11%
Nino
16%
Ohno
19%
Sho
30%
No ichiban or niban, I like everyone!
3%

Total votes: 37
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Who's your niban?

Post by iheartaiba » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:19 pm

Lightning wrote: Since there is an ichiban post, I finally decided to make a niban post since some of us mentioned there that we would like a niban post .  I dunno about you guys, but I also love my niban very much, to the extent of having my ichi and niban as my favorite pairing.

So who is your second favourite member?

Mine is Sho. And not because I'm Team Sakuraiba. Actually, when I first got into Arashi, for a veeery short moment, Sho was my #1. For like the first couple of Arashi videos I saw lol

He is talented and amusing. Very amusing :thumbsup:
Mura_Kaze
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Re: Who's your niban?

Post by Mura_Kaze » Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:31 am

It's Nino. Well, I'm an Ohmiya fans XD
jxhide
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by jxhide » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:32 am

Was trying to choose between Nino and Aiba! I picked Aiba. He’s such a sweet and nice guy. Love Aibaland 😆 Nino is pretty funny with his comebacks and quick wit 😊
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:14 pm

I've finally established mine. Jun is my niban because he's so good looking and handsome. Like classic-handsome. One of my favorite hairstyles on his is when he slicks his hair back. ^_^ I also love that he can be a real goofball even when he tries to be serious. It's funny how a lot of people say he scares them. I don't find him threatening at all. Plus, I don't feel so bad when I start focusing on my niban more than my ichiban. Jun is so worth it. XD
Nightshadow
Aibaka Moderator
Aibaka Moderator

Post by Nightshadow » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:18 am

My niban is Sho. I first liked his rapping in Believe, that's what really got me to notice him, particularly because I'm not fond of rap at all, but I somehow love Sakuraps. I think they really make the songs come alive, and the lyrics he writes for them are awesome or maybe weird in a nice way (like the supernova next to the door XD). He's also someone who went to college despite not having that much time, I still wonder how much effort he put into it. I like his bad boy vibe next to his nerdy vibe, which is something that as a nerd, I have always aspired to have. It also does help that I think he's really handsome.
kantanaamaya
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by kantanaamaya » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:59 pm

My niban is Aiba! At first I don't think he was that much on my radar, but the more I got into Arashi the more I felt that he was underappreciated. I always loved his dances for his solo songs, and a majority of his solos, and My Girl was such a heartbreaking drama that I was hooked. I now also think that he is the most handsome, even more so than my ichiban (which may sound weird, haha). He's just a cool, adorable guy!
mjunkuns
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by mjunkuns » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:47 pm

Nino. It's always been Nino. Sometimes I switch him for my ichiban and it'd be a split second decision but he's amazing too!
Kazumicchi
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by Kazumicchi » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:07 am

I love all members pretty equally, so they tend to switch depending on my mood. My Niban though is probably a toss up between Nino and Sho. I just love the way Nino responds to everyone, and Sho is just very entertaining hehehe :)
yupina
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by yupina » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:56 pm

My niban is probably Jun or Ohno. Jun because he's good looking and can be a dork if he wants to. I also love his interactions with Nino :heart: as well as his acting roles. Ohno because of his voice and I love his humbleness and talent when it comes to arts. Likewise, I also love his interactions with Nino :heart:
Anjana
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by Anjana » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:22 pm

My niban is Sho. But from time to time this changes. Like during the Digitour when Disco Star sama took over ^_^
Sleigh
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by Sleigh » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:47 pm

It changes, but most consistently it’s Sho. During times that Sho is “replaced” it’s either Jun or Aiba.
pupilurker
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by pupilurker » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:42 am

OH-chan!!!~ I'm an Ohmiya trash! XD ahaha
Seriously, I started to like Oh-chan when I watched the fierljeppen episode of GnoArashi. I can't help but be impressed and mesmerized. I was surprised that he was able to do it. During that time, I dunno much about AOS, and I only relied on my impressions about them. The more I learn about Oh-chan, the more I get hooked. XD Though there are times that Aiba is my niban. XD So yeah.. technically speaking, Tennen are my my niban~ :D
alinnealinne
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by alinnealinne » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:07 pm

Ooh, I really had to think this one through, haha! My favorite is always Ohno but my ranking for the other members change a lot (yes, I feel like a dork imagining myself to be on Ranking Derby. :heart: )

My second favorite is Nino! He's just so well-rounded and after watching Ohno's dramas, I would prefer watching those Nino starred in. He is a very good actor! He is also soooo funny. :3
Queajy
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by Queajy » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:56 pm

I'm a total sucker for sakuraiba so my niban is Sho chan
but I also like aimiya so I'm a little confused haha
ninoMYArashi
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by ninoMYArashi » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:34 am

My niban used to be Sho because I started liking Arashi because of Yamada Taro Monogatari (my ichiban is Nino btw if it isnt obvious XD) but after watching their variety shows and drama Ohno shot right up! Tbh Ohno is such a bias wrecker cuz right now he stands SO CLOSE to beat my ichiban Nino lol.
ShirleyWade
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by ShirleyWade » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:20 pm

I chose Sho because I admire him deeply.
When I discovered about his graduation in university and his other work as a newcaster, all that while being a idol, made me to respect him.
I would like to be someone like him in the future. He also raps and his dorky side make an huge gap in comparison to his cool and formal side.
ShirleyWade
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by ShirleyWade » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:20 pm

I chose Sho because I admire him deeply.
When I discovered about his graduation in university and his other work as a newcaster, all that while being a idol, made me to respect him.
I would like to be someone like him in the future. He also raps and his dorky side make an huge gap in comparison to his cool and formal side.
inutrasha94
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by inutrasha94 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:58 am

Sho has always been my favorite for as long as I can remember. And it was always undisputed. I always loved everyone and enjoyed them but no one could ever touch Sho-chan. Then around 2013 riidaa snuck in tried valiantly to take number one. I love that little man so much it hurts me
tobefree0714
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by tobefree0714 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:02 am

Sho and Ohno usually fight for this spot, but the vast majority of the time Ohno wins out.
Ann-Liz
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by Ann-Liz » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:33 am

Aiba-chan is my ni-ban but Jun-kun is really after.