Mago Mago Arashi

Discuss Arashi variety shows and films. List of TV episodes.

Moderators: iheartaiba, caramia

What's your favourite Mago Mago Arashi pairing?

Aiba-Jun
4%
Aiba-Nino
8%
Aiba-Ohno
8%
Aiba-Sho
8%
Jun-Nino
No votes
Jun-Sho
No votes
Jun-Ohno
8%
Nino-Ohno
29%
Nino-Sho
4%
Ohno-Sho
21%
No favourite pairing
8%

Total votes: 24
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Mago Mago Arashi

Post by iheartaiba » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:12 pm

Mago Mago Arashi | まごまご嵐

Aired from 2005.04.09 to 2007.10.06 (125 episodes).
Episode guide: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=7

What are your favourite Mago Mago Arashi episodes? Moments? Pairings?
What do you like about this show the most?

I remember laughing so much when I watched ep11. Ohno worked so hard and when he came back "home" he found Sho lazing around, eating watermelon (I think it was watermelon). Poor Ohno XD
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Re: Mago Mago Arashi

Post by pknumba1 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:11 pm

I love this show and I wish it was still on. Oh well, it was good for them during their 20s. I haven't seen all of them yet, but I hope to. I'd rather see them all subbed though because that way I get into it a little more. I picked my three votes, but I couldn't vote for Aiba and Ohno together. I have a good time watching them too.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:16 pm

It was a good show, wouldn't mind seeing something similar again.

I really like the Being Grandchildren for a Day segment, but I'm not a fan of Arashi's Edo Life Exploration or Arashi's Assault - Children's Dinner. They were good at looking after kids and I liked when they were cooking. But I don't like kids so I couldn't enjoy those episodes that much. I think what I didn't like about Edo Life Exploration was the guests...
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:11 pm

I really like the Children's Dinner parts. I like watching Arashi interact with the kids and making them laugh and playing with them. Especially Sho, omg. So husband-worthy! XD Granted there are a few kids who are a bit spoiled and get annoying on the show, but the guys know how to handle them. Just shows that Japanese children aren't always so well behaved as people believe they are. Asian kids are still adorable. I still want one.

One of my favorite episodes is a Juntoshi pairing where they performed a wedding ceremony for a couple who never had a wedding because they got too busy. Man, that brought some tears to my eyes.
Anjana
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by Anjana » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:40 pm

My favourite part of MMA is the Rowing Boat Club saga... I keep re-watching those episodes from time to time.
I think that was the first time I saw Ohno acting as a real leader, and the rest of the members were so surprised that let him getting all them into it. XD
yruvian
PIKA☆NCHI
PIKA☆NCHI

Post by yruvian » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:16 pm

I can't really choose one (or even three) pairings. Each combination has its own unique charm. I just wish this show was still around. It was so heartwarming.

I don't really like the edo-exploration episodes and the learning Mandarin ones... mostly because of the guests.
pupilurker
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by pupilurker » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:01 am

I really really love this show. XD I get to learn more about Japan's culture and then at the same time, get a glimpse on how every member handles every situation they get in to. <3
Queajy
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by Queajy » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:09 am

any pairing with aiba is fun to watch
I like how the grands like him so much ♥
hoshinomi
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by hoshinomi » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:25 am

I’ve only seen clips of this show. It’s really hard to find since it’s so old now. I remember Aiba trying to crack the ostrich egg XD
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:24 pm

hoshinomi wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:25 am
I’ve only seen clips of this show. It’s really hard to find since it’s so old now. I remember Aiba trying to crack the ostrich egg XD

I have uploaded all Mago Mago Arashi episodes and STORMY has subbed some episodes too. You can find all those videos from our download sections :)
inutrasha94
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by inutrasha94 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:57 pm

Oh man. To date the most legendary episode to me was the Children's Dinner and Riidaa and Nino had to take care of like 4 kids. They were so precocious and hilarious. Totally kicked those two in the butt.
hoshinomi
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by hoshinomi » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:59 pm

iheartaiba wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:24 pm
hoshinomi wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:25 am

I have uploaded all Mago Mago Arashi episodes and STORMY has subbed some episodes too. You can find all those videos from our download sections :)
OMG you’re amazing! There goes my weekend LOL
forror
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by forror » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:44 pm

I've never been that keen on pairings (save for Yama), but I did enjoy all of them on MMA. Especially the one with Riida doing all the work and Sho chilling with his barley tea. And Hina-chan's interactions with Aiba/Jun.

However, my favourite member in this show was actually Nino. He had this sensitivity about him that allowed him to get closer to the grandparents - even when acting like a bratty child at times. You sometimes see more of the love when you throw courteousness to the wayside and just nag at each other. Like most families do.
aochan167
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by aochan167 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:01 pm

It's really a good shows.. Arashi honest moment when become a grandchildren.. It's really like a real families.
ChibaDesu
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by ChibaDesu » Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:28 am

I miss the grandchildren's segments. I would like they encounter those families again for this 20th anniversary. Some of them maybe passed away, but is truly heartwarming heard for the families how Arashi make smile those Grandpa and Granny. I always re-watching!
yruvian
PIKA☆NCHI
PIKA☆NCHI

Post by yruvian » Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:53 pm

I've actually been thinking the same thing when I was rewatching it a while ago, but I think most of those people will have passed away by now. They were all at least in their seventies after all.