Do you watch shows that an Arashi member regularly host?

Discuss Arashi variety shows and films. List of TV episodes.

Moderators: iheartaiba, caramia

Which of these shows do you like the most?

Aiba Manabu (Aiba)
18%
Gutto! Sports (Aiba)
9%
Ima, Kono Kao ga Sugoi! (end) (Sho)
No votes
Nino-san (Nino)
64%
Sakurai Ariyoshi Abunai Yakai / Sakurai Ariyoshi THE Yakai (Sho)
9%

Total votes: 11
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Do you watch shows that an Arashi member regularly host?

Post by iheartaiba » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:18 pm

sandreen wrote: Hello Aibakalanders!

Do you watch any of the shows regularly hosted by an Arashi member? Note that they must be the main MCs of the show, so Tensai Shimura Doubutsuen and NEWS ZERO don't count.

I added currently airing shows and Sho's previous show to the poll. I didn't add Tokyo Live or Ichigen-san 'cause Aiba hosted only a few episodes.

I watch Gutto! Sports every week. It's my favourite Arashi solo show. If I have time I check Aiba Manabu. It's educational and easy to follow. I only watch Sho's Yakai if I like the guests. I don't often watch Nino-san because it's so talk heavy and my concentration is bad so I always miss a lot of what they're saying.

Which show is your favourite?
kantanaamaya
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Re: Do you watch shows that an Arashi member regularly host?

Post by kantanaamaya » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:52 pm

Until a week or so ago I was watching Aiba Manabu and Nino-san regularly! I voted for Nino-san because I tend to watch it the most regularly. I'd been watching them all without subtitles for the most part, though, and kinda struggling lol.

I also have the problem of not understanding much of the dialogue, but it has been useful for me to pick up on more colloquial words that I never learned in school haha. I also only watch Yakai if I like the guests. Otherwise I can't really get into it. Aiba Manabu is fun and pretty easy to follow so I can usually watch that while playing a game on my phone or something.

I think my favorite would have to be Nino-san. If I take the time to look up the things I'm not familiar with, it tends to be a pretty interesting show. Although my favorite corner would have to be the one on Yakai where high school girls show like middle aged male talents what is popular now. XD
Anjana
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by Anjana » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:21 pm

I watch Aiba Manabu regularly (or at least I try). It´s pretty easy to follow and entertaining, and Aiba eating is a plus ^_^

On the other hand, although I watch the Yakai, it´s only when the guest is someone I´m interested. Ariyoshi most of the time get me on my nerves.
yruvian
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by yruvian » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:05 pm

I watch them whenever I can get my hands on subbed episodes XD. I think these will be the last ones I try without subtitles because there's just so much talking most of the time. So far my favourite of these is Nino-san (it's also the one I've found the most episodes of so far).
pupilurker
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by pupilurker » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:02 am

I watch Nino-san whenever I can get a subbed episode. ^__^ The topics are quite interesting, neh. ^__^
yruvian
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by yruvian » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:38 pm

I've also decided to delete my Aiba Manabu episodes after watching, but I'm not doing that for Nino-san. I think the latter is one to rewatch, while I can't see myself watching Manabu epis twice (or at least not the ones I've found so far).
sakuradropps
Johnny's Jr

Post by sakuradropps » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:11 pm

Aiba Manabu at first I watched the show because of Aiba even though I do not understand a word of it, but gradually I am also interested in the topics and the delicious dishes they cook. Too bad that on the homepage the recipes are only in Japanese, I would like to try some of them myself. If i can, i wachted Gutto!Sports or VS Arashi in the week and on the weekend sometimes Arashi ni Shiyagare. But i have to catched up with some shows.
yupina
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by yupina » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:33 pm

I watch them whenever I can get subbed episodes but the most I'm watching would be Nino-san.
Other than that, I watch Yakai if there's a guest I'm interested in.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:52 pm

Watching Aiba Manabu always makes me hungry haha
Queajy
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by Queajy » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:07 am

I watched Abunai yakai and I like it
but I didn't watch any other ones
I'm struggling to keep up with the regular arashi shows so it might be hard to follow all of them
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:53 pm

Sure, there aren't that many votes, but I'm still a bit surprised that Nino-san seems to be the most popular show. It sure does have some interesting topics, but I just find it hard to follow (subbed or not) because there is so much talking.
Ann-Liz
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by Ann-Liz » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:52 am

Sometimes à watch Nino-san and Aiba manabu but I prefer TVshow with all Arashi
mikachan
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by mikachan » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:16 pm

From the ones above, I like Nino-san the most. Aiba Manabu is a close second, but probably because Nino is my fav...