What is your favourite Arashi TV show?

Discuss Arashi variety shows and films. List of TV episodes.

Moderators: iheartaiba, caramia

Arashi ni Shiyagare (2010-)
12%
Arashi no Shukudai-kun (2006-2010)
20%
Arashi no Waza-ari (2004-2005)
No votes
C no Arashi (2002-2003)
No votes
D no Arashi (2003-2005)
7%
G no Arashi (2005-2006)
No votes
GRA (2007-2008)
No votes
Himitsu no Arashi-chan (2008-2013)
22%
Mago Mago Arashi (2005-2007)
15%
VS Arashi (2009-)
24%
other
No votes

Total votes: 41
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:34 pm

rikatan wrote: Didn't see this didn't see this! So what's your favorite show and explaaaaain! :D

I'm really stuck between VSA and HnA, but I think I will got for HnA because there's more variety and I loved most of the little corners (and the hilarious HYD parody with Morisanchuu's Oshima will forever be stuck in my head). Though VSA's yearly specials are so fun (especially with the recent V6 guestings *___* Ken<3). MAN. I WILL CHOOSE HNA ANYWAYS /cries

mikachan wrote: In my opinion Shukudai-kun is the funniest Arashi show ever. I still re-watch episodes on a regular basis.

VsArashi is the show I feel the greatest urge to watch as soon as possible after it has aired. I really like their group dynamics and most of teh time it's such a fun show to watch :)

I've always liked Shiyagare even though it got less interesting after a couple of years. That's why I'm happy for the PowerUp they gave the show this spring. In ways it's a mix between Himitsu and Shukudai-kun (and luckily they only took the fun parts).

Although I like (almost) all show Arashi has hosted, those three are my favourites. Himitsu was extremely nice in the middle, Mago Mago very cute and their solo shows are steadlily getting better and better as well.

JhekieJ wrote: VS Arashi and Himitsu no Arashi-chan.

Both shows (eventho the latter were somewhat scripted) shows a lot of spontaneous reactions from the Arashi members. I do like the VS Arashi a lot because anything could happen and it's very entertaining. I think both shows a lot about their personalities and relationship dynamics with each other, that is very interesting to see.

ivenclaire wrote: I was stuck between Shiyagare and G no Arashi, but Shiyagare has the tendency to be boring if the guest is boring. So G no Arashi won in the end. I just love all those silly things they did in G no Arashi. Especially, their special on Air guitar. It was just absolutely hilarious, especially when Leader dressed as Fred Mercury. Too bad Nino wasn't able to join in their final performance but their performance was very good nonetheless.
nowh3r3
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Re: What is your favourite Arashi TV show?

Post by nowh3r3 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:40 pm

I voted for Arashi ni Shiyagare, Arashi no Shukudai-kun & Himitsu no Arashi-chan.
Himitsu no Arashi-chan is the one I would have wanted to see continue.. I really loved it. Mannequin 5 is so fun to watch even though I really disliked Nishigawa-sensei xD
Shukudai-kun was also amazing, I think I should watch it again, as it has been so many years since I watched it.
AniShi has changed a lot over the years, but it's always interesting to me.

I like VS Arashi too, but sometimes it feels a bit too repetitive. But I do enjoy watching VSA as well.
ShoKitten
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by ShoKitten » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:05 pm

I find something to love in just about all of their shows, but Himitsu was definitely my favourite.
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:19 pm

MMA is probably my favorite shows of Arashi. I loved it when they would go to grandparnets' homes and help them out with anything they needed. They also bonded with the grandparents very well. It was so touching. I also liked watching them cook for kids in the other segment. There were a few annoying children, but hey, kids will be kids. The boys handled them very well. I especially loved seeing Sho with them.

Himitsu was also a favorite. That's another one I feel sorry I missed out on while it was airing.

I also like VSA. It was probably my first Arashi show.
hplotr1996
Johnny's Jr

Post by hplotr1996 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:58 pm

Ohhh I definitely agree with MMA. I adoooreed that show. it was seriously sweet, the interactions were so natural between the grandparents and the children too you genuinely felt sad at the end of some of the episodes. Not to mention that the grandparents also were able to get a helping hand even if it was for a day, there were so many chores and the farms were no joke it looked exhausting to do. I also loved the rowing club episodes. You saw a serious side to them and it really showed how deep their bond went.
ShoKitten
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by ShoKitten » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:23 am

Gosh, yes, MMA was lovely! It was so sweet and at times really emotional. I should revisit that show :3
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:18 pm

I voted Mago Mago, VSA and Shiyagare, though I was hesitating between Shiyagare and DnA + GnA. GnA would have gotten my vote if they didn't have way too many air guitar episodes.

I love Mago Mago Arashi :heart: It was so nice to see them interact with non-celebrities. Besides, I really enjoyed spending time with my granny so I like when young people spend time with older people :)
solen
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by solen » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:35 pm

I really like Arashi no Shukudai-kun. In my opinion it was very funny. And I also like to watch VS Arashi even if I don't like some game like "koro koro viking"
amnosbands
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by amnosbands » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:27 pm

MMA, D no Arashi! The old shows definitely is the one i miss because of guest interactions as well as the interaction with people... back when they were still growing idols.

Himitsu no Arashi chan is a fave too! I miss mannequin five, mote dame arashi... VIP room... ah everything. :)
yruvian
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by yruvian » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:12 pm

Mago Mago, Himitsu and VSA. I really miss the Mannequin Five... and everything else XD.
pupilurker
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by pupilurker » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:05 am

Arashi no Shukudai-kun was a very funny show. It never fails to cheer me up whenever I feel down. ^__^ They had so many antics that are quite endearing. XD
kazunari
PIKA☆NCHI
PIKA☆NCHI

Post by kazunari » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:55 pm

I really liked Himitsu no Arashi-chan especially the Sharehouse format. I just like watching Arashi lounge around haha. The old format of Anishi, I really enjoyed too.
Mura_Kaze
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by Mura_Kaze » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:40 am

HnA and Shukudai-kun!

HnA have a lot of corner/segment, but never bored me out even I watched all episode XD Ah, I missed Share House and Mannequin 5.

Shukudai-kun is fun to watched too. That eating corner and Aibaland is the best. I still remember the 'maximum umai' catchphrase from Sho XD
alinnealinne
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by alinnealinne » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:58 pm

Himitsu no Arashi-chan. This show offered a lot of corners that made very many and different fans happy. The constantly-changing features kept things exciting, too! I particularly loved Mannequin Five, especially the SPs! Also: Ranking Derby and The Last Mission. :heart:
Queajy
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by Queajy » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:01 am

I don't knowww haha
I cant get over mago mago
I liked the show so much
now I'm into VS and Shiyagare
though I want to watch himitsu cause I never got the chance to follow it!!!
arashinki
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by arashinki » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:42 am

I voted Arashi ni shiyagare and Himitsu no Arashi chan. I laugh a lot watching it. G no arashi would be in 3rd place. Arashi did everything and anything in their varieties, shameless and still proud
inutrasha94
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by inutrasha94 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:52 am

I don't know why but i was SO shocked D no Arashi wasn't more popular!

I guess I'm a weirdo cause that's absolutely where they class sunk deep into my soul haha. I can fall asleep watching those every night! But I did love Himitsu too. The child minder episodes always hit me in the kokoro. >.<
jyanetto
Johnny's Jr

Post by jyanetto » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:06 am

hmm this is one tough fight between himitsu and shukudai. i voted shukudai, never really like the last bit of sharehouse. magomago was great but it was always 2by2 and we never really get to see all members getting together.
Miyno11
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by Miyno11 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:13 pm

Vs arashi and shiyagare because its the most arashi show i watched when im bored
Ann-Liz
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by Ann-Liz » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:50 am

I write my favorite emission is VS Arashi but it's actually. In reality I like too two other TVshow: Mago mago and himitsu