Guest Appearances

Discuss Arashi variety shows and films. List of TV episodes.

Moderators: iheartaiba, caramia

iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Guest Appearances

Post by iheartaiba » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:46 pm

Are there any shows you especially like when Arashi (member) is a guest? Any particular episodes you recommend to watch?

I think my ultimate favourite is Nazotoki Battle TORE! I wish the whole group appeared in it. So far Aiba, Jun and Ohno have been guests in it. It's totally worth watching! The files are available in your download section btw. I think Nino would be very good at those games.

Another show I like is Nep League. The games are fun and easy to follow. Team Neptune is quite entertaining so the show is fun to watch - even more when Arashi is in it!

Honourable mention: Battle Field of Zeus. It's a special show hosted by Sho and Ariyoshi Hiroiki. I've seen the episodes a few times already and it never fails to make me smile.
keioboylove
Lucky Man
Lucky Man

Re: Guest Appearances

Post by keioboylove » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:54 pm

I really like that they've all finally been on Shabekuri 007. It's a really funny program and I like all of the comedians that are on it. I haven't seen Sho's or Jun's yet, though. Need to get on that... Ohno's Shabekuri has been my favorite, though, haha.

As for other Guest Appearances, can I ask a question here? Or is there a thread for it? It's specifically about a guest appearance... It's a show that Ohno was on and he had to say compliments about himself (The one I remember is that he said he thought his nose was pretty XD). I've been looking for it, but I've been out of touch with non-Arashi TV shows for a while now, and I didn't recognize the clip or the hosts.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:25 am

If you have a clip/pic of hosts/pics of the show then maybe I could help? I watch/download pretty much all Arashi guest appearance videos lol
jxhide
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by jxhide » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:54 am

keioboylove wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:54 pm
I really like that they've all finally been on Shabekuri 007. It's a really funny program and I like all of the comedians that are on it. I haven't seen Sho's or Jun's yet, though. Need to get on that... Ohno's Shabekuri has been my favorite, though, haha.

As for other Guest Appearances, can I ask a question here? Or is there a thread for it? It's specifically about a guest appearance... It's a show that Ohno was on and he had to say compliments about himself (The one I remember is that he said he thought his nose was pretty XD). I've been looking for it, but I've been out of touch with non-Arashi TV shows for a while now, and I didn't recognize the clip or the hosts.
I think that was part of one of the Arashi TV shows and not guest appearance.

Is it this one?

Code: Select all

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4el3be_10-points-that-ohno-satoshi-like-about-himself-eng-sub_fun

It is from Himitsu no Arashi-chan 2012.11.15
Last edited by iheartaiba on Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added code tags.
keioboylove
Lucky Man
Lucky Man

Post by keioboylove » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:17 pm

jxhide wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:54 am
keioboylove wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:54 pm

I think that was part of one of the Arashi TV shows and not guest appearance.

Is it this one?

Code: Select all

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4el3be_10-points-that-ohno-satoshi-like-about-himself-eng-sub_fun

It is from Himitsu no Arashi-chan 2012.11.15
Yup, I guess that's why I couldn't find it. It was under my nose the whole time as an actual Arashi show, haha. I haven't seen many of the HnA from 2012 and 2013. Thank you so much, though. It's been bugging me for weeks. Not sure why I didn't notice Matsushima-san though. That would have been a clue if I'd been paying attention.
Anjana
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by Anjana » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:01 pm

It's quite old but I enjoyed a lot when they attended Tokyo Friend Park II as a group (2008.03.31).
Well the program itself is quite fun so it's worth to watch too the ones with Sho/Okada and the cast of Kisarazu, Jun and the main cast of HYD 2, Sakumiya pair for Yamataro, and my second favourite: Ohno and Toma for Maou.