Favourite and least favourite Aiba hairstyles

Moderator: iheartaiba

iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Favourite and least favourite Aiba hairstyles

Post by iheartaiba » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:34 am

What is your favourite Aiba hairstyle? Least favourite?

I think he looks good with anything from medium light brown to black hair. Style wise, I wish he'd stop sporting those 90s boyband hairdos, they're breaking my heart. His hair is usually good length, it's just too often styled in a not so flattering way.

ImageImage
I don't like when his hair is too long (mainly early Arashi days) and/or when it looks messy or outgrown (I seek/Daylight).

I don't like him with very short hair either, like what he had in 2006.

Love it! Styling, colour, length~

His Kizoku Tantei hair is fine~ when it's styled properly.

kantanaamaya
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Re: Favourite and least favourite Aiba hairstyles

Post by kantanaamaya » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:57 pm

I agree with a lot of the above! Especially on hair color. The ones below, and then the natural black as well, I think are really good colors on him. I also prefer when it isn't stick-straight. Like when it has been styled to have a bit of curl to it, like this first pic.
Image Image

But I really don't like when it's dyed more yellow than an orange-brown. 😂 It just isn't flattering and he doesn't deserve that.

I'm also not a fan of the shorter bangs on Aiba, I think when they grow out a little more they frame his face better!
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:51 pm

I honestly haven't seen a single person who looks good with yellow-ish hair haha
kantanaamaya
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by kantanaamaya » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:04 pm

iheartaiba wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:51 pm
I honestly haven't seen a single person who looks good with yellow-ish hair haha
Right? XD But it kept happening.
Although I do think that Nino's was worse than Aiba's, lol.
amnosbands
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by amnosbands » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:24 pm

His Kizoku hair is one of my top faves, but I like his Time concert hair days... His wavy brown-blonde hair back then was so cute!
keioboylove
Lucky Man
Lucky Man

Post by keioboylove » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:15 am

kantanaamaya wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:04 pm
iheartaiba wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:51 pm
Right? XD But it kept happening.
Although I do think that Nino's was worse than Aiba's, lol.
Oh, God. Poor Nino and his weird orange-yellow hair. XD

I like Aiba's hair in 2008 and 2009 when is was brown and curly. And most recently with his side-part hair like in Kizoku.
ninoyannn
Johnny's Jr

Post by ninoyannn » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:36 am

I'm not a fan of his long, blonde, curly/wavy-styled hair (especially when it is styled quite messily). It made me feel guilty because when i first entered the fandom back in 2008, i often saw him in that hairstyle and it made me ranked him as my least favourite member T^T but nowadays his hair is great, i love it when his hair is in great length and styled neatly ^_^
ShirleyWade
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by ShirleyWade » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:44 pm

The way he has the hair right now I really like it a lot. Although he tends to have it dyed in a brown color, I also would like him too keep his natural color as well. So dark *O* But I also like the type of hair he had when he was in My Girl.
But I dislike quite a lot when he had it blonde and short. I think it doens´t match with his face and skin.
spaask
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by spaask » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:51 am

I like when Aiba's hair is on the "shorter" side and dark brown or black. I don't like when his hair is long and curly-like or when it becomes too light
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:15 pm

I loved his Kizoku Tantei hairstyle, but omg his current hairstyle is everything :heart: I love the style, and the colour is so nice.

Shiyagare 18.06.16
mikachan
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by mikachan » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:33 am

I like Aiba the best when his hair is a warm brown, not too fluffy-ly stlyed and not too long.
I liked Aiba's hair least (b/c I cannot not like Aiba) when it was black for Kizoku Tantei. It was okay in the dorama, but on TV with his casual clothes it didn't appeal to me. It may have been a factor though that the boy was looking so thin and tired during that time :3
Mura_Kaze
PIKA☆NCHI
PIKA☆NCHI

Post by Mura_Kaze » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:10 am

My favorite one is in Guts! single cover :) Brownish black with good style, not too messy but give perfect volume to his head.

My least favorite, when his hair too short. He looks so thin XD Yellowish brown is a no-no. He looks pale lol
ChibaDesu
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by ChibaDesu » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:55 pm

I like it brown. I don't like so much when is too black or too yellow. Because not only Aiba had blonde he also had yellow and something kind orange.
The only black I found stunning was different from kizuko but in the same year, because he had the side very short :thumbsup:

The other one I like is short with some blond locks like in kohaku and the following weeks. Is true after kohaku he smiled so much and looked bright ^_^

I like the current style in vsa and the other shows. But I don't like the dorama hair. I don't like it curly, he look so shaggy and messy.