SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Re: Check In!

Post by LateArashifan » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:57 am

iheartaiba wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:56 pm
LateArashifan wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:44 pm
From the old forum before Tapacrap took over. Same name. I too am curious about access to the fansub section. Do we have to start over again?
I thought I had already given you access but I guess no (unless your default group changed for whatever reason). You should see the fansub section now.

Overall, if a member had access to subs in our previous place then they will gain access right away if they PM me. I've tried to give access when I have noticed new accounts but I don't always remember to do so. If a member didn't have access to subs before then they need to hit 15 posts.
Oh thanks! I mean I only had to hit a few more posts, so I was willing to wait xD BUT THANK YOU!!!!! (✿ ♥‿♥)
LateArashifan
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by LateArashifan » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:42 pm

iheartaiba wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:56 pm
LateArashifan wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:44 pm
From the old forum before Tapacrap took over. Same name. I too am curious about access to the fansub section. Do we have to start over again?
I thought I had already given you access but I guess no (unless your default group changed for whatever reason). You should see the fansub section now.

Overall, if a member had access to subs in our previous place then they will gain access right away if they PM me. I've tried to give access when I have noticed new accounts but I don't always remember to do so. If a member didn't have access to subs before then they need to hit 15 posts.
I didn't actually have access to the subs until I hit the 15 post mark. I didn't annoy you with it because I only had a few posts to go anyway. I just wanted to let you know, in case there was a problem that needed looking at (not to add to your admin job XD ). Sumi masen.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:45 pm

LateArashifan wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:42 pm
I didn't actually have access to the subs until I hit the 15 post mark. I didn't annoy you with it because I only had a few posts to go anyway. I just wanted to let you know, in case there was a problem that needed looking at (not to add to your admin job XD ). Sumi masen.
No double posts~

That's weird 'cause I tested your permissions and I could see the hidden sections. Your default group shouldn't have changed either...
LateArashifan
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by LateArashifan » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:58 am

I don't know either, I just wanted to let you know, in case....idk, in case it happened to someone else. And I'm sorry for the double post! I didn't mean to, but I thought I would let you (and others know) in case anyone else had the same problem? Gomenasai ... m(。≧ _ ≦。)m

PS Next time I will edit instead? That will work?
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:49 pm

LateArashifan wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:58 am
I don't know either, I just wanted to let you know, in case....idk, in case it happened to someone else. And I'm sorry for the double post! I didn't mean to, but I thought I would let you (and others know) in case anyone else had the same problem? Gomenasai ... m(。≧ _ ≦。)m

PS Next time I will edit instead? That will work?
It has happened to a few members, but I think it has happened when they have gone from 0 (newly registered member) to 2 (registered member). So even though I have manually added them to a special group when they have hit 2 posts the default group has changed. It's a bit annoying to be honest.

Yes, next time just edit :) I keep an eye on this section.
LateArashifan
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by LateArashifan » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:56 pm

It's a bit annoying to be honest.
Still better than Tapacrap XD
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:36 pm

LateArashifan wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:56 pm
It's a bit annoying to be honest.
Still better than Tapacrap XD

Waaaay better.
claweddeath
Johnny's Jr

Post by claweddeath » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:04 am

Hi! Checking in here.

I'm also from the old forum. My username is still this, @ claweddeath :)
I wasnt able to join right away since I was quite busy with studies and just recovered from sickness.

Looking forward to meeting you all. Yoroshikuuuuu
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:52 pm

claweddeath wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:04 am
Hi! Checking in here.
Welcome! I hope you're okay now.
Draco_Rattus
Johnny's Jr

Post by Draco_Rattus » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:25 am

Hi there! I found my way here from the old forum too, although I barely posted there so I will try and be more active here. ^^;
claweddeath
Johnny's Jr

Post by claweddeath » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:07 pm

iheartaiba wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:52 pm
claweddeath wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:04 am
Hi! Checking in here.
Welcome! I hope you're okay now.
Yes! Feeling much much better now. I got giddy when I saw the mail. It's very nice of you to inform members about the move. Thank you soooo much!
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:11 pm

claweddeath wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:07 pm
I got giddy when I saw the mail. It's very nice of you to inform members about the move. Thank you soooo much!
No problem!
I know not everyone checks Aibakaland often so I thought it would be a good idea tell everyone that we have a new place.
Yuuki73
Johnny's Jr

Post by Yuuki73 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:40 pm

Hello!

I tried to register with my old user Yuuki73 last weekend, but I did not received the confirmation email.

Today I tried again and I received the message that my user was already in use. I believe that it was because of my first try....

Now I register Yuuki_73.

I saw your message before, saying that we should tell you our old user on the previous site.

Well, mine was Yuuki73.

Yoroshiku!
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:46 pm

Yuuki_73 wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:40 pm
I tried to register with my old user Yuuki73 last weekend, but I did not received the confirmation email.

Today I tried again and I received the message that my user was already in use. I believe that it was because of my first try....

Now I register Yuuki_73.

Do you wish to keep the current username or do you want me to change your username to Yuuki73?
papercrane
Johnny's Jr

Post by papercrane » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:26 pm

Hello! I was in the old forum as well, with the same username- though I realized the change due to LJ.
I'm really liking the look of this new forum! This is amazing, thank you for all your hard work! Looking forward to more Arashi in my life :D
alinnealinne
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by alinnealinne » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:50 pm

Hi!
I did not come from the old forum, but I am an avid follower of the Stormy Team at LJ.
Thank you so much for your hard work at keeping the fun alive!
Excited to be here.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:51 pm

alinnealinne wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:50 pm
Hi!
I did not come from the old forum, but I am an avid follower of the Stormy Team at LJ.
Nice to have completely new members too :)
I hope to see you around!
ShirleyWade
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by ShirleyWade » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:11 pm

Hii! I just registered! I used to belong to the previous forum quite a long time ago (and I kind of abandoned it ToT)
I will try to stay active! But I must say that this forum looks much comfortable and better than the previous one!
I admire your work so much! *O*
Have a nice day!
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:45 pm

ShirleyWade wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:11 pm
Hii! I just registered! I used to belong to the previous forum quite a long time ago (and I kind of abandoned it ToT)
I will try to stay active! But I must say that this forum looks much comfortable and better than the previous one!
Have a nice day!
Hiya and welcome!
You're not the only one who thinks that our current place beats the previous one lol

I love you icon btw ;)
ShirleyWade
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by ShirleyWade » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:48 pm

iheartaiba wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:45 pm
ShirleyWade wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:11 pm
Have a nice day!
Hiya and welcome!
You're not the only one who thinks that our current place beats the previous one lol

I love you icon btw ;)
Thank you!! It was a gift from a friend that printed it on a T-Shirt ^V^
Have a nice day!!