[MOVIE] Nino - Kensatsugawa no Zainin

Latest drama, film, CD/DVD and concert news.

Moderator: jessica

Forum rules
No rumours allowed. Post only news from reliable and legitimate sources here.

IMPORTANT: Post links or URLs of OFFICIAL news sources, NOT YOUR PERSONAL WEBSITES OR BLOGS OR ANY THAT INVOLVES AFFILIATE LINKS.

When starting a new thread, tag properly and accordingly, whether it's a DRAMA, ALBUM, MOVIE, PLAY, MAGAZINE, BOOK, or OTHERS. For example:

[ALBUM] - album title
[DRAMA] - title of drama
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

[MOVIE] Nino - Kensatsugawa no Zainin

Post by iheartaiba » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:35 pm

Originally posted May 04, 2017.

Nino and Kimura Takuya (former SMAP member) will star together in an upcoming film Kensatsugawa no Zainin (検察側の罪人 - Criminal for the Prosecution). This will be the first time an Arashi and (former) SMAP member co-star. The duo is already called "a dream collaboration".

The film will be based on the novel written by Shizukui Shusuke and it will be directed by Harada Masato (2015 version of Japan's Longest Day, Kakekomi Onna to Kakedashi Otoko, Sekigahara...).

Filming will begin in July and end in August. Kensatsugawa no Zainin will be released in 2018.

Plot summary from AsianWiki:
Young Public Prosecutor Keiichiro Okino (Kazunari Ninomiya) is assigned to the department of Tokyo Public Prosecutors Office which deals with violent cases. He is thrilled to work with Takeshi Mogami (Takuya Kimura) whom he admires. One day, an elderly money lender is killed and Shigeo Matsukura is identified as a suspect. He borrowed money from the victim. In his past, Shigeo Matsukura testified in a female middle school murder case. Takeshi Mogami is aware of the heavy grief carried by the deceased girl's family and he tries his best to prove Shigeo Matsukura's guilt.
source: Oricon News, natalie, AsianWiki
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Re: [MOVIE] Nino - Kensatsugawa no Zainin

Post by iheartaiba » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:05 pm

According to various websites, the film will hit the theatres on the 24th of August.
kantanaamaya
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by kantanaamaya » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:58 am

Thanks for the update! A Nino and KimuTaku detective movie is literally everything I've ever needed in my life so I'm beyond excited.
imsakura
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by imsakura » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:32 am

A dream collaboration indeed. Both has their own style in acting that I love. Can't wait for the movie XD
stormfordream
Johnny's Jr

Post by stormfordream » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:20 am

Woah! Legal drama starring Nino? Woah.. I've seen KimuTaku as a prosecutor in HERO but now with Nino? I can't imagine Nino doing a legal drama role. And I'm already excited!!
papercrane
Johnny's Jr

Post by papercrane » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:38 pm

This sounds super interesting! I'm glad to see the year starting off with so much Nino- but then again, I am completely biased. I love that it sounds like he'll play a starry-eyed kouhai to his real life senpai!
casmumma
Johnny's Jr

Post by casmumma » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:54 am

This sounds like a great role for Nino, I hope its dramatic with a little humor, he does that so well. I'm really looking forward to this movie.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:13 pm

I saw a clip of the film. It sure feels intense!

The release date is Aug 24.
LateArashifan
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by LateArashifan » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:37 am

You did? Where did you find said clip?
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:23 pm

LateArashifan wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:37 am
Oh it was just a teaser clip or teaser trailer. I watched it at weibo but I'm sure you can find it from youtube.
valiente
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by valiente » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:37 pm

Wow! This sounds interesting! I'm excited even though I haven't seen the trailer or anything but Nino always seems to be in good movies. I haven't seen a drama or movie (Platinum Data was my favorite!) he acted in that I didn't like.
LateArashifan
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by LateArashifan » Thu May 03, 2018 1:44 am

iheartaiba wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:23 pm
LateArashifan wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:37 am
Oh it was just a teaser clip or teaser trailer. I watched it at weibo but I'm sure you can find it from youtube.
Thanks for that. I did manage to find a small clip of it. Nino, as usual, looks like he does a superb job. His acting skills just get better and better!
ChibaDesu
Johnny's Jr

Post by ChibaDesu » Fri May 25, 2018 9:35 pm

Hi, the official trailer is out in the official website of the movie http://kensatsugawa-movie.jp/ :thumbsup:
the official youtube adress is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzvmvESzuv0 :thumbsup:
The cover is amazing... is the dream combi of Johnny's actors. Kimura is more famous from dorama and romance and action scenes and Nino is more famous in movies and drama heartbreaking scenes. I only hopes the screenplay is good as the cast. The plot is promising. ^_^
hoshinomi
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by hoshinomi » Sun May 27, 2018 4:26 pm

This is so exciting! I can’t believe Arashi and SMAP never collaborated before the disbanding.
Kiiroi
Johnny's Jr

Post by Kiiroi » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:53 pm

Can't wait for this movie.
I saw a clip for the movie and I am excited to watch Nino and Kimura in the same movie.
It will be great