The story behind your username

Everything about you here.

Moderator: iheartaiba

ShirleyWade
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Re: The story behind your username

Post by ShirleyWade » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:33 pm

My surname is actually the name of my favourite OC character. She´s actually the female version of Sherlock Holmes. I changed the surname because I wanted her to be different. Now, I almost put this name on every account I have :)
Queajy
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by Queajy » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:51 pm

this is funny but the story is that there is no story I just randomly came up with this username 7 years ago and i liked it a lot haha
hashiridase
Johnny's Jr

Post by hashiridase » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:09 pm

Mine is not exciting, Happiness is my ultimate cheer-up song and I really like singing the hashiridase! hashiridase! part so I use it even though it's hardly meaningful :) I was going to to try and think of something better when I started my Arashi-specific accounts but I kept coming back to it, so I decided to keep it.
chesutomaine
Johnny's Jr

Post by chesutomaine » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:25 am

My username is a combination of that episode in G no Arashi where they did Minor Sports and also one of my given names. (Yes. One I have three. Haha). I think that's thr episode I really started to sway from Jun being bias to it being Sho. Haha
ninoMYArashi
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by ninoMYArashi » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:07 am

Well my name is Mya, which literally pronouce like the Nino's nino-MIYA so my name fit perfectly with his lol and I add "rashi" since I just thought ninoMYA is a bit plain and short so thus the three entities (lol) combined ninoMYArashi haha XD

But elsewhere out side the forum (lj & dw) I use "myagnae7" since I started using the site from my kpop years haha and I combined my name and the word "magnae" which means the youngest since my bias is the youngest of the group (like, in Arashi Jun is the youngest) OTL

So yeah I just like to combine my name with my bias basically LOLz
spacewhistler
Johnny's Jr

Post by spacewhistler » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:15 pm

My username is actually the one I used for livejournal. It's the title of a song made by Youtuber, Kickthepj.
yumichan86
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by yumichan86 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:05 pm

My username is actually the name of one of my former cats and my birth year and i use it almost everywhere.
inutrasha94
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by inutrasha94 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:17 pm

I was obsessed with inuyasha when I was a kid. There was an episode where Koga called him inutrasha, I was born in 94. It worked perfectly and I can always count on no one ever using this username.
UkyoHimura
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by UkyoHimura » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:09 am

"Ukyo" because Ranma 1/2 was my first manga I've ever read and Ukyo was the first female character I liked and felt some relation to at the time.
"Himura" because I was, and still obsessed with Kenshin Himura.
ninomi11
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by ninomi11 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:31 pm

i like nino so i put ninomi and the 11 come from a video where nino where a tshirt with number 11 on it and he is super handsome wearing it.
claweddeath
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by claweddeath » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:27 pm

Mine is a wordplay on my name. See my name is Claudette, so whilst doodling one time, I realized that my name sounded like "clawed death". Quite morbid, but I think it was pretty cool. That's how I got my username. I use it here and on my ig. :D
mikachan
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by mikachan » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:18 pm

I like Nakashima Mika's music (ever since Ryuusei no Kizuna ^^), so my username came into exitence!
yruvian
PIKA☆NCHI
PIKA☆NCHI

Post by yruvian » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:41 pm

My username has been Yruvian for nearly 20 years now. It's the name of one of the main characters from one of my novels. Like most of my characters Yruvian's name started as a random amount of keystrokes and adding in some vowels to make it at least borderline pronounceable... Yruvian's the only one who changed at the very start though (from Yruvin to Yruvian.) I use it nearly anywhere, so chances are high when you find an Yruvian on another site it's me.