[ANIME] Sword Art Online

Talk about your favourite anime, manga, books and games here.

Moderator: iheartaiba

Forum rules
Tag your topic with [ANIME], [MANGA], [BOOK] or [GAME]. For example, [ANIME/MANGA] Sailor Moon or [BOOK] Sarah J. Maas - A Court of Thorns and Roses series.

Only one topic per franchise. For example, [GAME] Final Fantasy series.
chixm8_49
Johnny's Jr

[ANIME] Sword Art Online

Post by chixm8_49 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:19 pm

(Yea, I know that it came from (web/light) novels but it's long so I did not include it in the subject /looks away)

So anyway, now that Alicization arc has started to air, I wonder what are your thoughts regarding Sword Art Online. Are you one of those who follow the series? Did you read the novels, whether in its Japanese or translated form (legal or ille--- I mean, fan translations)? What can you say about the main characters? Or you did not watch at all because it does not suit to your tastes?
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Re: [ANIME] Sword Art Online

Post by iheartaiba » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:23 pm

I love SAO! Anime, that is. I've never read the novels. I even liked the previous spin-off (though the final episode sucked). I haven't yet watched the new show, but I plan to check the first episode tonight.

Out of all MMORPG anime Sword Art Online is my favourite one. I'm actually quite surprised I don't dislike any of the main characters. I gotta say I really liked Llen/Karen from Gun Gale Online and I wish I could see her more.