Moderator: iheartaiba

iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Re: Check In!

Post by iheartaiba » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:03 pm

akdg wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:47 pm
I was part of aibakaland and the LJ community 10 years ago. But I don’t have my LJ anymore so I went to search if aibakaland was still running, and here it is!

Yup, still alive and kicking :D
Welcome back!
niko
Johnny's Jr

Post by niko » Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:05 am

Hi :) I used to be on an old aibakaland long time ago and today I started searching for it, but I found a new aibalakand :D I'm so happy there's still a place where I could enjoy the best group and the best fandom :)
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:31 pm

niko wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:05 am
Hi :) I used to be on an old aibakaland long time ago and today I started searching for it, but I found a new aibalakand :D I'm so happy there's still a place where I could enjoy the best group and the best fandom :)

Nice to hear you found us again :)
Welcome back!
Dcai
Johnny's Jr

Post by Dcai » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:08 pm

Hi, I just registered. How do you access raw videos for nino-san?
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:29 pm

Dcai wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:08 pm
Hi, I just registered. How do you access raw videos for nino-san?
Hi!
You need to have a minimum of 15 posts before you can access video sections (both raw and fansubs).
TrishyG
Johnny's Jr

Post by TrishyG » Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:15 pm

Hello,
I just registered and am a relatively new to Arashi works. I was recommended to come here from a mystical guru on another board. ^_^ I am on LJ primarily to navigate the complex system of groups and communities sharing interest in Arashi appearances. This seems like a kindred place, I hope to get recommendations from members who are knowledgeable and enthusiastic about their faves.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:37 pm

TrishyG wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:15 pm
Hello,
I just registered and am a relatively new to Arashi works. I was recommended to come here from a mystical guru on another board. ^_^ I am on LJ primarily to navigate the complex system of groups and communities sharing interest in Arashi appearances. This seems like a kindred place, I hope to get recommendations from members who are knowledgeable and enthusiastic about their faves.

Welcome!
Feel free to look around and ask if there's something you'd love to know :)
treeninjas
Johnny's Jr

Post by treeninjas » Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:51 pm

Hello, i know i'm very very late like, I know this site existed since I followed aibakaland years ago and I think I was pretty active there lol. but then I took stance from arashi fandom and forgot this site exists until I was eagerly searching for any arashi updates including dramas and such and I ended up to a lj account mentioning this forum and---lmao im so excited. I don't think I will be active as much as I was but im glad I found this forum. congratulations for this brand (not really) new forum! and for making this free! don't know what kind of sacrifices you've made for us but seeing this forum is still alive, gosh, you guys are the best! I love Aiba!!! XD :heart:
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:32 pm

treeninjas wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:51 pm
Hello, i know i'm very very late like, I know this site existed since I followed aibakaland years ago and I think I was pretty active there lol. but then I took stance from arashi fandom and forgot this site exists until I was eagerly searching for any arashi updates including dramas and such and I ended up to a lj account mentioning this forum and---lmao im so excited. I don't think I will be active as much as I was but im glad I found this forum. congratulations for this brand (not really) new forum! and for making this free! don't know what kind of sacrifices you've made for us but seeing this forum is still alive, gosh, you guys are the best! I love Aiba!!! XD :heart:

Welcome (back)! Did you have the same username before? It sounds familiar :D

Aibakaland isn't as active as years ago, but we're still alive and kicking~
treeninjas
Johnny's Jr

Post by treeninjas » Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:17 am

iheartaiba wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:32 pm
treeninjas wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:51 pm

Welcome (back)! Did you have the same username before? It sounds familiar :D

Aibakaland isn't as active as years ago, but we're still alive and kicking~
Nope, i used my real name last time that's why i changed it. probably this username was used by someone else bc it's pretty common, especially if you consider yourself a fan of a certain pairing in the group. lol.

also i only realized this after i found the thread of my country in Subarashi Sekai and it was...pretty quiet. xD when it wasn't. but i hope you still enjoy maintaining this forum, though! might as well doing something to attract new fans to this lovely place? ehe<3
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:18 pm

treeninjas wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:17 am
but i hope you still enjoy maintaining this forum, though! might as well doing something to attract new fans to this lovely place? ehe<3

At least maintaining Aibakaland is way easier these days compared to our early years lol
xbabymoonlightx
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by xbabymoonlightx » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:02 pm

Hello I'm Danna :)
I was a member at aibakaland years before I worked so hard to become a member but then all this disaster with megaupload happened, I remember I cried for days because a lot of work was gone.. then I stayed at lj and now I try to become a member here again and I hope it will work out fine this time..
I just wanna say a big thank you to all the people who never give up <3
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:16 pm

xbabymoonlightx wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:02 pm
Hello I'm Danna :)
I was a member at aibakaland years before I worked so hard to become a member but then all this disaster with megaupload happened, I remember I cried for days because a lot of work was gone.. then I stayed at lj and now I try to become a member here again and I hope it will work out fine this time..
I just wanna say a big thank you to all the people who never give up <3

Hi and welcome!
It's a bit quiet here these days, but I hope we all can keep Aibakaland alive.