What TV shows/dramas are you currently watching?

Everything about you here.

Moderator: iheartaiba

blublackqueen
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Re: What TV shows/dramas are you currently watching?

Post by blublackqueen » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:45 am

I just re-watched A Gentleman's Dignity and Blood. I am getting ready to re-watch Gap Dong again. I love dramas like Gap Dong.
Stulti
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by Stulti » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:32 pm

I just finished Happy Marriage and Todome no kiss (sorry but the ending was so stupid... I like my happy ends :-P)

currently I'm rewatching ER. started when I moved in April, because I didn't have internet and I needed to watch something. No I'm in the last season and I stilled cried at the same times I always cry and I still hate the episodes I always hated ^^
next I have season 1 of The Killing (the US-Version) sitting on my dvd-player.
yruvian
PIKA☆NCHI
PIKA☆NCHI

Post by yruvian » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:59 am

I finished rewatching Uta no Oniisan for the fourth or so time... and I'm now watching Super Star Academy and Doctors Saikyou no Meiji Season 2. It's only the third Japanese series I've found with three seasons and two of those are medical ones (the other one is Gokusen), so my hope for another Black Pean season has been a bit rekindled.

I've also started rewatching DoS Deka and Lucky Seven and finished Death Note 2015.
forror
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by forror » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:35 pm

Ningen Shikkaku - Domoto Tsuyoshi was my first drama crush back in the 90's and I'm in the mood for some old school KinKi Kids right now.
blublackqueen
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by blublackqueen » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:02 am

After my finals on Wednesday, I am going to start watching K-Drama Mr. Sunshine. I got my uncle hooked on K-Dramas, well some of them. He started watching Mr. Sunshine yesterday and told me it was good. So that is next on my list to start watching.
Stulti
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by Stulti » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:07 pm

I just started "black pean" and am rewatching "Kazoku game".

also rewatching some "kimi wa petto" and "mother" (now I remember why I'm always creeped out when I see Ayano Go) here and there.
ninomi11
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by ninomi11 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:17 pm

i am watching yamada taro monogatari. and its about to finish. i guess i need to find another drama to watch next.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:06 pm

Anime, j-drama and k-drama seasons have changed so there are many shows I'd like to check but I've been busy reading lol

Two new shows that I've already watched and really liked are j-drama Survival Wedding starring Haru and anime Kyoto Teramachi Sanjou no Holmes. I wanted to check Haru's drama 'cause the synopsis sounded crazy :D It's not really your typical j-drama and I think the main characters are quite interesting. Haru's character especially. Kyoto Teramachi Sanjou no Holmes is easy to watch. The story isn't that special, but I like to watch it when I'm bored :D
solen
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by solen » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:26 pm

Actually, I'm not watching any drama but I watch some TV Show. I just finished to watch "Superstition" et I started "From Dusk till Dawn"
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:56 pm

I thought I would take a break from watching dramas for a while, at least until Aiba's drama starts up. However, I don't know if I can hold out for that long. I am rewatching Stranger Things, because why not. But yet, I have started a new airing drama: Takane no Hana. It has Ishihara Satomi starting in it, and one of my favorite sub groups is subbing it, so I thought, why not?
forror
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by forror » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:00 am

Finished Ningen Shikkaku. That was quite the downer and I didn't expect you-know-who to die halfway through the drama! Teenage Tsuyoshi and Koichi were adorable though.

I'm still trying to plough through Age of Youth 2 (started months ago) and American Horror Story S7 was a bit of a bore for me - Asylum is still my favourite season, but this is not the type of show I'd ever rewatch.

New on my watch list is Seven Seconds.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:38 pm

I'm actively watching k-drama My ID is Gangnam Beauty, j-drama Survival Wedding and anime series Satsuriku no Tenshi and Kakuriyo no Yadomeshi. I have watched other shows, such as Familiar Wife, Persona 5 and Kyoto Teramachi Sanjou no Holmes, but I mainly check them when I have absolutely nothing better to do.
khonn2
Johnny's Jr

Post by khonn2 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:02 pm

I'm rewatching kizoku tantei.. I just love detective dramas.. I could watch them for a hundred times..
forror
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by forror » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:49 pm

Story of Yanxi Palace. Probably the first time I've loved the 2nd lead, Fu Heng, more than the 1st (though the latter role is bolstered by much stronger acting). Anyway, I picked this drama out of boredom and got absolutely hooked by it. It definitely has its fair share of faults, but the colour palette, the setting/costumes, and the character of the first empress are beautiful. I feel a bit guilty for liking this having found out (more than half way through the drama) it was produced by Yu Zheng given his past behaviour/controversies.
rikachi
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by rikachi » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:24 pm

I'm a self-admitted reality junkie and recently I've been totally hooked on Secret Eaters :D Call me trash, I know I deserve it.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:52 pm

K-dramas Hide and Seek and My ID is Gangnam Beauty. I dropped Familiar Wife, it was boring. I have The Ghost Detective waiting to be watched.

Hide and Seek is gooood. It's makjang so there is cunning and plotting and evil characters. And I bet at some point there is going to be a birth secret lol
forror
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by forror » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:44 pm

It's a Friday night and I'm too tired to move. I'm alone at home watching Let's Eat 3.
Mura_Kaze
PIKA☆NCHI
PIKA☆NCHI

Post by Mura_Kaze » Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:00 pm

Rewatching Maou because my husband hooked by Ohno's glaring eyes XD

For anime I still go with Gintama, and Black Butler's musical
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:36 pm

I finished k-drama My ID is Gangnam Beauty (it's good!) so I picked Uee's new weekend drama My Only One. It looks like she really knows how to pick good projects :)
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:08 pm

Some of my shows are back from their summer hiatus such as The Big Bang Theory, Young Sheldon and This Is Us. I'm still waiting on Arrow and The Flash. There's about a week left until the premieres!