Moderator: iheartaiba

iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Re: Totally Random Talk Thread

Post by iheartaiba » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:41 pm

Nightshadow wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:18 am
Well I've been praying to the Aztec god of rain for some rain (no, not really), but still no luck. Today it has looked as if it will rain for a few hours but still no rain. I want rain too, it's so hot I can barely sleep at night T-T

I hate hot nights so I feel you. I hope it rains there soon! Or at least cools down so that you can sleep well.

It's been super windy today, and at times it has looked like it might rain. But it hasn't :/ At least it hasn't been hot.

I bought new summer shoes today! I was looking for light-weight shoes that feel comfortable and are quick to put on. They were quite cheap, only around 10€. I had to buy insoles too but they were only 5€.
Nightshadow
Aibaka Moderator
Aibaka Moderator

Post by Nightshadow » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:48 pm

Well it still hasn't rained but at least it's less hot. And the pollution has been terrible this past two days, hope it gets better.

Wow, your shoes were really cheap O_O Are they sandals? I actually got a pair of sandals for double what you paid, I'm always on the lookout for comfortable shoes and sandals.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:08 pm

I think it has rained here twice these past few days. It's only been light rain, but I guess that's better that nothing. It's been a bit cooler too - and super windy.

@Nightshadow: The shoes I bought are canvas shoes. You can actually find a plenty of cheap shoes here. Quality wise they may not be the best, of course, but they aren't complete crap either.

I don't know why, but I'm extremely tired and sleepy these days... Again. It's been like this almost two weeks now. I thought it was because of the antidepressant I have, 'cause I think this all began after I increased the dose of that medicine. But even though I lowered the dose back to what it was before, I'm still extremely tired. This isn't fun :/
Nightshadow
Aibaka Moderator
Aibaka Moderator

Post by Nightshadow » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:20 pm

It finally rained yesterday!!!! I'm soooo happy, and today looks like rain too, so it's not as hot anymore. Way better.

^Canvas shoes are really comfy ^^ Maybe you're getting used to the antidepressant, that used to happen to me with one of the medicines I take, although it's not an antidepressant, it's actually an antipsychotic but I was soooo sleepy all the time. I think you'll have to check it with a doctor. Good luck with that :hug:
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:36 pm

^ We, on the other hand, have a hot day again. But after a few colder days this is pretty nice. It's not humid so it's okay (and here I am sitting indoors lol). If I have energy I may go for a walk late in the evening. I'm a bit tired now so I think I will either read (and probably take a nap lol) or play PS4. I usually feel more alert in the evening.

Someone awesome at lj uploaded soooo many HD drama files for us :heart: That was really kind of them.
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:06 pm

It's been kind of cool here It rained yesterday which was nice, and it's cloudy today. It looks like it could rain at any minute.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:32 pm

It's been sunny but cool today. I went for a Nordic walk today! It was only for 25 minutes but that's definitely better than nothing. I haven't exercised for a long time. I still feel crap, but at least I managed to do that much. Oh, and I haven't eaten any sweets today! I've eaten way too much candies and buns and cookies lately.
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:03 pm

Today is ideal summer weather for me. Not too hot and humid. Clear sunny day, high 70s (mid to upper 20s. Is that too hot? I know 30s is hot to those who use Celsius). Too bad I don't have plans to do anything outside. I did go to the store to recycle my pop cans and bottles and used to the money to buy milk, coffee creamer, and then more pop. XD After that I got some lunch from my favorite sandwich cafe, I came home and am waiting for my downloads to finish downloading. Later my dad is stopping by after finishing his doctor's appointment in town.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:49 pm

pknumba1 wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:03 pm
Today is ideal summer weather for me. Not too hot and humid. Clear sunny day, high 70s (mid to upper 20s. Is that too hot? I know 30s is hot to those who use Celsius).
TOO HOT!
:D
Anything over 20-22°C or something is too much for me.

Here the weather has been a bit annoying lately. One moment it feels hot and then it gets cloudy and it's suddenly very cool. It's hard to decide what to wear.

Completely off-topic, but the city library has become like the second home to me :D Too bad it's not open on Sundays in summer. I go there everyday and now I have started to spend time in the reading room 'cause it's quiet there and they have soooo many magazines. Oh and I have actually been able to read lately and not just magazines. I actually finished two books yesterday! I haven't been able to read this much for years (I have troubles with concentration) so it's really great.
Nightshadow
Aibaka Moderator
Aibaka Moderator

Post by Nightshadow » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:08 am

pknumba1 wrote:
Today is ideal summer weather for me. Not too hot and humid. Clear sunny day, high 70s (mid to upper 20s. Is that too hot? I know 30s is hot to those who use Celsius).

I'll live in a more temperate climate than Haru, so I find her hot, nice. I start thinking it's way to hot around 25°C and I'm totally melting by 20°C. The hotter I've been is 43°C.

I've been trying to make the most of my rainy days, trying to get home before it starts pouring. The downside is that I get really sleepy sometimes XD
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:10 am

Nightshadow wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:08 am
pknumba1 wrote:

I'll live in a more temperate climate than Haru, so I find her hot, nice. I start thinking it's way to hot around 25°C and I'm totally melting by 20°C. The hotter I've been is 43°C.

I've been trying to make the most of my rainy days, trying to get home before it starts pouring. The downside is that I get really sleepy sometimes XD
Humidity makes me really sleepy, too. It also causes headaches and bad moods. I love the rain but not the moisture in the air that comes with it.
kantanaamaya
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by kantanaamaya » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:57 pm

pknumba1 wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:10 am
Humidity makes me really sleepy, too. It also causes headaches and bad moods. I love the rain but not the moisture in the air that comes with it.
Same! My hometown gets humid very easily, and since I go back in about a month I'm a bit less than excited for that lol. And with the humidity it is supposed to feel like 102-105F (40-42C) there. :( At least where I live right now it is only 74F (~23C) at the hottest today.

I was taking walks every day but now it's a little less than enjoyable lol. I need to find exercises to do indoors!
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:54 pm

It rained a lot today. It was humid when I left home around 10:30AM but when I got to the city centre half an hour later it started to rain. We really needed that. I needed that! The air feels so fresh now :)
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:06 pm

It rained a few hours ago and we definitely needed it. The weather has been so humid during the last few days that it was almost unbearable. For me, anyway. I was at my parents' house this weekend and they don't have air conditioning. Surprisingly, I was able to sleep that night and I slept better than I have in several days. Either I was really tired and needed that rest, or the humidity helped put me under. It's starting to cool off again though.
keioboylove
Lucky Man
Lucky Man

Post by keioboylove » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:52 pm

Heyyyyy how is everyone? Been working so much I haven't been around here much. Just go my Untitled Blu-ray in the mail and I'm waiting for my husband to get home from work so we can watch it~
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:03 pm

keioboylove wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:52 pm
Heyyyyy how is everyone? Been working so much I haven't been around here much. Just go my Untitled Blu-ray in the mail and I'm waiting for my husband to get home from work so we can watch it~
You're in for a treat with this concert! It's good to see you here again.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:28 pm

keioboylove wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:52 pm

I'm doing baaad. I hope life gets slightly better once my sister comes here for a visit. Not sure whether she comes on Thursday or on Sunday next week, but I'm looking forward to having her here again.

I hope you and your husband enjoyed the concert! :) I wish I had someone to watch Arashi stuff with.
keioboylove
Lucky Man
Lucky Man

Post by keioboylove » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:33 am

pknumba1 wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:03 pm
You're in for a treat with this concert! It's good to see you here again.
It's good to be back. Work sucks, haha. And the concert was nothing short of fantastic.
iheartaiba wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:28 pm

I'm doing baaad. I hope life gets slightly better once my sister comes here for a visit. Not sure whether she comes on Thursday or on Sunday next week, but I'm looking forward to having her here again.

I hope you and your husband enjoyed the concert! :) I wish I had someone to watch Arashi stuff with.
Did your sister visit yet? I hope she did! We did enjoy it! Our boys know how to put on a show, that's for sure :) My favorite part was right after Bazuri Night when
SpoilerShow
Ohno asked the audience if they wanted to see his nipples XD XD XD
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:37 am

keioboylove wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:33 am
Our boys know how to put on a show, that's for sure :) My favorite part was right after Bazuri Night when
SpoilerShow
Ohno asked the audience if they wanted to see his nipples XD XD XD
More like Jun knows how to put on a concert, but yes all five know how to run the show. XD
SpoilerShow
Lol, I can see you thinking "Yes, please!" during that part. XD
LateArashifan
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by LateArashifan » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:53 am

I only shut my desktop off about once or twice a week, especially if it's running good. You never know when the next time you start up, whether Windows will behave or not! xD Also, I do my downloading overnight.