Totally Random Talk Thread

Everything about you here.

Moderator: iheartaiba

Sleigh
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Re: Totally Random Talk Thread

Post by Sleigh » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:04 am

Treadmills are great exercise. My parents set one up in there house, now that they have a basement. We live so close to each other that I think I'll be able to use theirs instead of needing a gym membership.

Children really can be amused by the same thing over and over again. When I'm around them a lot, I'm able to tune it out just enough that it doesn't drive me crazy, but the kid doesn't feel ignored. I've worked with kids off and on through the years, and finding a way to do that really is necessary.
pknumba1
Cool & Soul
Cool & Soul

Post by pknumba1 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:42 pm

Back when I ran all the time, I wouldn't go running unless it was on a treadmill. This was when I still lived with my parents, and they lived out in the country on a dirt road with hills and valleys all over the place. I didn't want to over exert myself. Plus, there was a large percentage of pedophiles near me.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:46 pm

I prefer running outside, but so far I've done all my C25K workouts on a treadmill. I live in an area that has a lot of hills so it's not really an ideal place to start running.

I don't like kids at all :x
I do sometimes spend time with my niece who lives in the same city and I try to be with my nieces and nephew when I see them at my parents', but it's not easy.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:03 pm

Tinypic will disappear next week and all the image links at livejournal/dw are already dead I caaaaan't
pknumba1
Cool & Soul
Cool & Soul

Post by pknumba1 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:07 pm

I hate that we're at this position now. I don't know where I can keep my pictures on line and not have to pay the website. I'm poor! I don't have time for that.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:43 pm

pknumba1 wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:07 pm
I hate that we're at this position now. I don't know where I can keep my pictures on line and not have to pay the website. I'm poor! I don't have time for that.

Ikr. I don't want to host the pics myself even though I do have space and bandwidth for them. I'm afraid people will hotlink...

How is everyone doing?
I've been tired, nervous and anxious lately. I met my surgeon today and we talked about me getting an implantable neurostimulator 'cause my nerve pain has gotten out of hand. Of course my (other) doctor in pain clinic needs to approve it (again) 'cause it's been a few years since I was last a patient there. Not sure what he's gonna say 'cause my depression has gotten worse again...

pknumba1
Cool & Soul
Cool & Soul

Post by pknumba1 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:47 pm

iheartaiba wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:43 pm
pknumba1 wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:07 pm

Ikr. I don't want to host the pics myself even though I do have space and bandwidth for them. I'm afraid people will hotlink...

Is flikr still free? I suddenly remembered it...

Things have been busy and constantly changing for me. I have two job interviews this week. One of them was yesterday, and the other is on Friday. I'm thinking I could do both since one is a 10pm-2am shift. I haven't worked that late in years. I hope I can do it. The other is for a local bank, and when I applied I said wanted to go for both the part time and the full time, just to up my chances of getting an offer there. So, depending on that job, we will see if I do go for the night shift job. We will see.

The thing about being unemployed is that it gives you a lot of time to watch old Arashi shows. I haven't done that in a long time. It's kind of fun. ^_^