Totally Random Talk Thread

Everything about you here.

Moderator: iheartaiba

pknumba1
Cool & Soul
Cool & Soul

Re: Totally Random Talk Thread

Post by pknumba1 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:02 pm

Happy Thanksgiving to all of the North American Arashians! :)
Sleigh
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by Sleigh » Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:37 pm

Yes, Happy Thanksgiving!
Stay safe and warm if you’re traveling!
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:00 pm

For those who celebrate it, how was your Thanksgiving?

I'm sorry for not being around much (again). I'm currently suffering from very bad anxiety. It hit the new low last Wed when I started throwing up day and night. It's been like that ever since so I don't have much energy.
pknumba1
Cool & Soul
Cool & Soul

Post by pknumba1 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:20 pm

iheartaiba wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:00 pm
For those who celebrate it, how was your Thanksgiving?

I'm sorry for not being around much (again). I'm currently suffering from very bad anxiety. It hit the new low last Wed when I started throwing up day and night. It's been like that ever since so I don't have much energy.
Gosh, that sounds awful. My anxiety never made me throw up. Just made me clench everything and I get sore muscles from it. I hope your anxiety gets better, even though the holidays can make them worse. I hope you find peace amongst the chaos.

My thanksgiving was good. My mom and I were the only ones who could gather and go on a 5 1/2 hour car ride to my aunt's house. The journey would have been fine if I didn't get car sick. We had very rough winds, some gusts were 60 mph(96km)! It felt like the car was going to lift right off the highway! So, there's the constant weaving and turbulence, and my stomach couldn't take it. At all. Even with Dramamine. I've always gotten car sick since I was a baby, so it's expected, but I have never been that sick in a long time. I threw up twice. The second time was in my favorite travel mug, otherwise it would have gotten all over me. However, going back home was better. I managed to take Dramamine BEFORE getting on the road.

Oh, and it was nice to see my relatives again, since this is our first holiday without my dad. The gathering felt small and empty.