What have you done today?

Everything about you here.

Moderator: iheartaiba

pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Re: What have you done today?

Post by pknumba1 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:20 am

My day was long. I went to work for a full shift and then I came home to pick up a few things and then left again for my cleaning job. Right now, I'm watching Grey's Anatomy and eating dinner. Later, I'll jump in the shower and probably head to bed early since I need to leave early to go baby-sit my nephew in the morning. I'm looking forward to that!
Nightshadow
Aibaka Moderator
Aibaka Moderator

Post by Nightshadow » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:43 am

Today I had a day off from the lab and since I got all wet from the rain yesterday, I slept a bit late. I played some otome games and some Disney Tsum Tsum before I took a shower and watched a movie. I went out to buy a pair of plastic sandals that are a bit more secure than the ones I tried in the rain yesterday, because I totally give up on the rain, I'll wear sandals because sneakers are terrible and I don't want to ruin my leather combat boots. I came back home under a slight rain, had a chat with my dad and went up to my room to play some Mage: The Ascension and chat with the narrator while playing LoA. Now I'm about to go have some supper and maybe I'll watch a movie before bed.
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:28 pm

I went to work for four hours today, which was nice because I work full shifts this weekend. I hope this weekend won't be crazy. After work, I came back and paid my rent, then went to the library to return my book and pick up new ones. I was really happy to return to the library since they did not have power for the last couple of days due to the massive storm we had this week. Hundreds of thousands of people did not have power for days this week. After the library, I got lunch at Subway and ate it there, and then went to put gas in my car. I came home and read from one of my new books for a little while.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:10 pm

I finally had a good night's sleep so I woke up early. I started to play Dragon Age because why not :D Around midday I had an appointment for an Indian head massage. I have a headache almost every day so I decided to give that treatment a try. It felt good, and I have another appointment next week. After that I went to the city library to read today's newspapers. Then I went to buy some food and dishes. When I got back home I made coffee and started to read.