What have you done today?

Everything about you here.

Moderator: iheartaiba

pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Re: What have you done today?

Post by pknumba1 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:33 pm

I went to work today, then came home and paid a couple bills over the phone, took an hour nap and watched a couple episodes of Friends while finishing off a box of ranch flavored wheat thins. I may or may not actually eat dinner tonight. XD
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:57 pm

Either I've been a tad too active lately or I'm just getting old lol But I've been extremely tired all day.

I had troubles getting up. When I finally did, I played Destiny while waiting for the laundry to be done. Then I walked to the local library to pick up Black Panther blu-ray (yay!). The streets were slippery and wet. When I got back home I decided to skip exercising and just took a shower. I did walk over 3km after all. Then I did another round of laundry and watched cross-country skiing while knitting. After that I read a little bit and then I had to take a nap. Now I'm playing Destiny again, but I think I will go to bed soon-ish even though it's only 9PM. I'm tired... :|
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:43 pm

This morning and went into my landlord's office and talked to her some about my rent. Everything's good, so no worries! I stayed in today because supposedly there was another snow storm moving in but we only got 3 inches I think. It didn't look that bad compared to the storms we've been having the last few weeks. I also read some of my book today, watched some Friends while having lunch, and posted some reviews on my livejournal.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:06 pm

I woke up very early 'cause someone was renovating. I was not happy.

I started my day by playing Destiny and drinking coffee lol It was already afternoon when I finally decided to do some indoor biking while watching Vera. Then I assembled my squat/bench press stand. I got some new strength training equipment today :) After that it was time to clean the apartment. Then I finally took a shower. I felt like I had done a lot, so I decided to play Destiny again lol

Now I'm moving some c- and tw-dramas to my tablet so I can watch them before going to bed.