What have you done today?

Everything about you here.

Moderator: iheartaiba

pknumba1
Cool & Soul
Cool & Soul

Re: What have you done today?

Post by pknumba1 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:33 pm

I went to work today, then came home and paid a couple bills over the phone, took an hour nap and watched a couple episodes of Friends while finishing off a box of ranch flavored wheat thins. I may or may not actually eat dinner tonight. XD
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:57 pm

Either I've been a tad too active lately or I'm just getting old lol But I've been extremely tired all day.

I had troubles getting up. When I finally did, I played Destiny while waiting for the laundry to be done. Then I walked to the local library to pick up Black Panther blu-ray (yay!). The streets were slippery and wet. When I got back home I decided to skip exercising and just took a shower. I did walk over 3km after all. Then I did another round of laundry and watched cross-country skiing while knitting. After that I read a little bit and then I had to take a nap. Now I'm playing Destiny again, but I think I will go to bed soon-ish even though it's only 9PM. I'm tired... :|
pknumba1
Cool & Soul
Cool & Soul

Post by pknumba1 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:43 pm

This morning and went into my landlord's office and talked to her some about my rent. Everything's good, so no worries! I stayed in today because supposedly there was another snow storm moving in but we only got 3 inches I think. It didn't look that bad compared to the storms we've been having the last few weeks. I also read some of my book today, watched some Friends while having lunch, and posted some reviews on my livejournal.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:06 pm

I woke up very early 'cause someone was renovating. I was not happy.

I started my day by playing Destiny and drinking coffee lol It was already afternoon when I finally decided to do some indoor biking while watching Vera. Then I assembled my squat/bench press stand. I got some new strength training equipment today :) After that it was time to clean the apartment. Then I finally took a shower. I felt like I had done a lot, so I decided to play Destiny again lol

Now I'm moving some c- and tw-dramas to my tablet so I can watch them before going to bed.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:36 pm

This is one of those days when I had so much trouble getting up. It was well past 2PM before I finally got out of the bed. My excuse is that I read a book late and forgot to take my sleeping pills on time.

The first thing I did was grocery shopping. I was running out of vegetables. When I got back home I played PS4 until I had enough energy for weight lifting. I did upper body exercises, then took a shower and now I'm waiting for my dinner to be ready.
pknumba1
Cool & Soul
Cool & Soul

Post by pknumba1 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:28 am

I went to the library this morning to pick up some books I had on reserve. I have bunch now that have different due dates because I keep checking out books and reserving others later. I hope I don't forget when they're due back. After that, I went to JCPenny's, just because I didn't want to head back to my apartment yet. I wasn't planning on buying anything because I'm dirt poor. However, I managed to buy a t-shirt that was on sale for like, $3.99. It was marked down from $20, so I think I did good! Definitely worth it. ^_^ I went home after that.

I slipped into another depressive slump after texting with my mom about finances. That seems to have become my trigger. I hate talking about money.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:47 pm

pknumba1 wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:28 am
I slipped into another depressive slump after texting with my mom about finances. That seems to have become my trigger. I hate talking about money.
I can understand this. I hate talking about money. It's stressful and usually makes me feel anxious.

I haven't done much today. I had a surgeon's appointment in the morning. When I got back home I took a nap and after that I've just been watching videos on youtube.
pknumba1
Cool & Soul
Cool & Soul

Post by pknumba1 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:49 pm

I watched a few old vsa episodes this morning that I haven't seen. Then I had lunch and then read for a little while. Now, I'm at a cafe using their wi-fi. It's not as fast or strong as my old wi fi. I miss it.
chixm8_49
Johnny's Jr

Post by chixm8_49 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:51 pm

Getting additional stress. Ahaha. Well, aside from that, currently downloading episodes of a certain Kdrama for my mother *coughs* while checking whether my laptop is still alive and kicking.
pknumba1
Cool & Soul
Cool & Soul

Post by pknumba1 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:55 pm

This morning I met with a friend at a local park and we went on a walk, but then we sat on a bench and got into deeper conversations about our lives and watched the river. It was nice. I don't get to get out and talk with a friend that often. It was what I really needed. After that, we went out to eat since it was past lunch and I needed to eat. Originally, I didn't want to meet at a cafe because I don't have money and that would mean she would have to pay for me. I didn't want her to do that, but she ended up paying for my lunch anyways as a "thank you" for getting together with her. After lunch, we both went our separate ways and I went to the library to return some movies and a book. I ended up getting more movies and another book. That was not the plan.

Then, I decided to go to a clothes store to shop around. I didn't buy anything but I like getting ideas for what I can buy when I do have the money, if that time ever comes. Now, I'm at a cafe and using their wi-fi. I so look forward to the day when I can get my own internet back.
Sleigh
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by Sleigh » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:11 am

I tried something new. I did a blowout on my own hair. I have very curly hair (3C, if anyone knows about hair typing) and usually avoid using heat to style it, so it's usually very curly. I haven't had my hair straight since I was younger and my mom still styled it for me. I felt for a change, but I don't trust hair stylists much (they tend to cut my hair shorter than I want it, even when I ask them not to) so I thought I'd try it myself. It turned out all right. I'm sure I'll get better with practice.
I also set up my planner for the month of October and cleaned my apartment today.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:28 pm

I first went to buy ingredients for kimchi and other Korean dishes from the city centre, then I went to do some grocery shopping in my neighbourhood supermarket. And of course I forgot to buy coffee fuuuu. So I started making kimchi and then went back to the supermarket lol After finishing making kimchi I decided to change my haircolour from dark brown to grey :D I had to bleach my hair twice. The whole process was so damn boring and took forever, but at least the result is pretty nice.
pknumba1
Cool & Soul
Cool & Soul

Post by pknumba1 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:56 am

My mom came to visit me since I hadn't seen her in about a month, and I was feeling a bit lonely this week. So, we spent the day going to a craft show at a local high school, and it was huge! I couldn't buy any crafts but there were a lot of neat things there. It's probably for the best that I'm poor, otherwise I would go broke buying everything I even remotely liked, which was quite a lot. After that, I went to my cleaning job and worked there for a couple hours. Now, I'm at my mom's watching Downton Abbey, and keeping youtube idol while waiting for Arashi to go live. XD
Stulti
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by Stulti » Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:11 pm

watched the turning up premiere and the latest abunai yakai (ohmiya skinship :heart: )
now I'm rewatching the first arafes and planing on watching the second one two.
I really need to do something with my life oO
pknumba1 wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:56 am
Now, I'm at my mom's watching Downton Abbey, and keeping youtube idol while waiting for Arashi to go live. XD
have you watched the Downton Movie yet? it was really good ^^
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:56 pm

I had yet another bad night (had troubles sleeping) so I got up feeling very cranky. I did the laundry and then played The Outer Worlds before going to get my flu shot. It wasn't fun to walk back home from the bus stop 'cause it was raining and I had no umbrella.

I just took a shower and now I'm gonna continue The Outer Worlds and then watch some Korean and Thai dramas. Thankfully I don't have to cook 'cause I still have some bibimbap left.