Arashi ni Shiyagare

Discuss Arashi variety shows and films. List of TV episodes.

Moderators: iheartaiba, caramia

iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Re: Arashi ni Shiyagare

Post by iheartaiba » Fri May 11, 2018 6:08 pm

I wish they did some major changes for AniS 'cause it's getting so damn boring... :/
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Fri May 11, 2018 11:56 pm

They have done some but they aren't changes that the fans seem to like.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Fri May 18, 2018 2:02 pm

One thing I do like is Nino's segment "Kachitai Series" where he challenges an athlete for a game battle :D
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Mon May 28, 2018 12:54 am

I really enjoyed the new episode! I think this was the first time in a while when I watched the segment of digging in deeper into Japanese celebrities lives. I don't normally watch that part, unless there's a band or actor I know and like. I didn't know the band they brought in this week, but I thought they were really interesting! I also thought the DJ Arashi was really cute. Aiba was the "I-don't-know-what-I'm-doing-but-I'm-going-to-try-my-best DJ". Jun was the "do-I-have-to-do-this-please-make-it-stop DJ". Nino was "fake-it-til-you-make-it DJ", and Ohno was "surprisingly-good-but-creepy DJ". All in all, I knew Ohno would make me laugh like he did when he did that dancing competition with them a while back. XD
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Tue May 29, 2018 1:30 pm

I'm not familiar with TRF as a group, but I'm pretty sure I've seen DJ Koo and Sam with Arashi somewhere. Maybe early Shiyagare eps? And I remember seeing Chiharu and Etsu in some Ayumi Hamasaki's PVs :) But yes, I agree, this was a good episode.

Next time Aiba and motorcycle! Yay~ I like that segment.
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Tue May 29, 2018 3:14 pm

The Aiba motorcycle segment is one of my favorites. I would love to go on a cross country motorcycle date with that man. XD
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:37 am

^ As would I :D

I did see the preview for yesterday's ep, but even without it I could have guessed that Nagabuchi would make Aiba do some sort of exercising lol
hoshinomi
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by hoshinomi » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:14 pm

iheartaiba wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:37 am
^ As would I :D

I did some the preview for yesterday's ep, but even without it I could have guessed that Nagabuchi would make Aiba do some sort of exercising lol
And he looks mighty tasty while doing it, I must say. I think I feel another ichi-ban switch coming on 😜

Forget the motorcycle touring, let’s send Aiba across Japan on different workout regimens! Kidding, of course 😏
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:23 pm

hoshinomi wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:14 pm
And he looks mighty tasty while doing it, I must say. I think I feel another ichi-ban switch coming on 😜

Forget the motorcycle touring, let’s send Aiba across Japan on different workout regimens! Kidding, of course 😏

Team Aiba welcomes you! ;D

I was quite surprised he could bench press 60kg. Not free weights, but still great considering Aiba isn't exactly that strong.
hoshinomi
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by hoshinomi » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:24 pm

iheartaiba wrote: Team Aiba welcomes you! ;D

I was quite surprised he could bench press 60kg. Not free weights, but still great considering Aiba isn't exactly that strong.
Right, he doesn’t look like he should be able to lift that much. Do you remember, though, I can’t remember which Arashi show or even when it was, but Aiba was asked to show his stomach and surprised everyone with a 6 pack? Everyone was shocked.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:09 am

hoshinomi wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:24 pm
iheartaiba wrote: Team Aiba welcomes you! ;D

Right, he doesn’t look like he should be able to lift that much. Do you remember, though, I can’t remember which Arashi show or even when it was, but Aiba was asked to show his stomach and surprised everyone with a 6 pack? Everyone was shocked.

His fat% must be very low. I'm not surprised, though, considering he weighs only 58kg (from Gutto! Sports 180522) and is 176cm or something.
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:34 pm

iheartaiba wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:09 am
hoshinomi wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:24 pm

His fat% must be very low. I'm not surprised, though, considering he weighs only 58kg (from Gutto! Sports 180522) and is 176cm or something.
Most guys have an average of 3% body fat and that's if they were athletic and eat right. I'm sure Aiba has about 3% or lower. I'm actually curious about all their body fat percentages now, especially Sho's, considering he always looks like he gains and looses weight off and on.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:06 am

pknumba1 wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:34 pm
iheartaiba wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:09 am

Most guys have an average of 3% body fat and that's if they were athletic and eat right. I'm sure Aiba has about 3% or lower. I'm actually curious about all their body fat percentages now, especially Sho's, considering he always looks like he gains and looses weight off and on.

3% is actually super low. It's something some body building contestants may have during competitions. Anything under 10% is extremely low. My guess is Aiba is around 10-15%. For men, even 20% is still normal. Aiba does look quite, well, fatless, so he could have the lowest bodyfat% among the members. But imo for example Nino, despite being thin, doesn't look 'fatless' so I doubt his % is that of a very lean person.
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:31 pm

iheartaiba wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:06 am
pknumba1 wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:34 pm

3% is actually super low. It's something some body building contestants may have during competitions. Anything under 10% is extremely low. My guess is Aiba is around 10-15%. For men, even 20% is still normal. Aiba does look quite, well, fatless, so he could have the lowest bodyfat% among the members. But imo for example Nino, despite being thin, doesn't look 'fatless' so I doubt his % is that of a very lean person.
3% does seem really low, and I probably got the numbers wrong. Women should have 18% or higher and I just know men have much lower percentages.

I figure Aiba is indeed very lean, and with Nino I think he's just tiny because he isn't as active. I mean Aiba almost threw Nino along with both of their bowling balls when they were playing that old bowling game on vsa while they were linked together.
ChibaDesu
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by ChibaDesu » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:13 am

First: TRF I don't feel really their music but I watch SAM performance along with Arashi in the old ANS with the Michael Jackson dance. Again, with Aiba Michael jackson choreo was awesome. Did you know TRF choreographer was Sanche? I watched only for that, but they don't say anything about it...
The other episode with Tsuyoshi Nagabuchi was totally worth it. I watched the ones in 2015 and 2013 and were "Aiba-lovers" special. This one too. I want Arashi doing some Karate!! :thumbsup:
pknumba1 wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 3:14 pm
The Aiba motorcycle segment is one of my favorites. I would love to go on a cross country motorcycle date with that man. XD
motorcycle across Japan is super interesting. I vote for a show like route 66 of Yamapi. Would be nice watch japanese countryside, Aiba riding bikes, Aiba eating, Aiba... I'm almost daydreaming. :heart: :heart:
I didn't watch IKKO one :thumbsdown: . I skipped, I went directly to the corners and specially the tap dance. I want more dance section! show us your lovely talent ^_^
hoshinomi
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by hoshinomi » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:47 am

ChibaDesu wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:13 am
I didn't watch IKKO one :thumbsdown: . I skipped, I went directly to the corners and specially the tap dance. I want more dance section! show us your lovely talent ^_^
You didn’t miss much. Just a bunch of old photos s/he pretended to be embarrassed about and some dramatic exclamation every 5 seconds. I’m not really a fan of the whole segment about the guest’s past. I want more of the guys trying new things. That tap battle was absolutely hilarious!!
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:21 pm

I find IKKO quite interesting person, but I've seen her so much in Arashi's shows that I wasn't that interested in that segment.

Arashi tap dancing was amusing! :D
I totally agree, I'd love to see them try new things. That's one of the reasons why I prefer the old Shiyagare. "Encounter the Unknown" was a great segment!
ChibaDesu
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by ChibaDesu » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:49 pm

I prefer the history corner if the person is someone related to Arashi. Johnnys dai sempai with arashi are good episodes. :thumbsup: I don't mind watching some Oguri Shun stories or someone like him. I'm just tired of comedians and random people. I want that corner with Kimura Takuya, you know, he is promoting the (awesome!) movie with Nino. Would be great! :heart: :heart:
I miss them trying new things and showing the many talents they have. :heart: :heart:
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:53 pm

I just want them all to have their corners on a regular basis. That's all I care about.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:25 pm

I'm so looking forward to tomorrow's episode! I just saw a promo and it looks so much fun, especially the Shoten segment.

Code: Select all

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/4265920991050296?fid=1034:4265920991050296