What job field do you work in or what do you study?

Everything about you here.

Moderator: iheartaiba

Nightshadow
Aibaka Moderator
Aibaka Moderator

Re: What job field do you work in or what do you study?

Post by Nightshadow » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:25 am

Mura_Kaze wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:02 pm
Hypertyroid T-T
I have hypothyroidism, I feel you. But it will get better once it's regulated, trust me. *Hugs* :hug:
Mura_Kaze
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by Mura_Kaze » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:54 am

Nightshadow wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:25 am
I have hypothyroidism, I feel you. But it will get better once it's regulated, trust me. *Hugs* :hug:
Thank you *hug back*. Still a long way, but at least I'm not out of breath easily again :)
yruvian
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by yruvian » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:38 am

I used to work in ICT... until my health interfered and made me unable to work in 2011. I still miss it even now.

I graduated in Journalism though. My love for languages was stronger than my interest for computers in my study days, but because of the issues in finding employment quickly I switched over. Never really regretted it: I just treated computer languages as regular ones XD.
papercrane
Johnny's Jr

Post by papercrane » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:59 pm

Wow... that is amazing, so many interesting careers!
I... am a licensed English-Spanish and vice versa Translator, although I've done very little work in my field. While I was studying to be a Translator I was working at a call center, where I was promoted to Department Trainer and I loved it so much I am still working as a Trainer- only now for an Interactive Solutions company.
Although, funnily enough, I have recently started thinking about a career change- I really want a more comfortable life with a higher salary, but it does not seem possible if I continue as a Trainer, so I need to figure out my next move.
ShirleyWade
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by ShirleyWade » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:37 pm

I´m currently on third year of university studying digital arts and animation.
There is a load of work to do, but at least it´s something I really like. :)
My dream is to participate in a animation movie (Ghibli would be a nice option if it weren´t so far away and so difficult to get into...)
Queajy
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by Queajy » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:48 pm

Mura_Kaze wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:02 pm
stormfordream wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:30 am
Oh no, why, what's wrong? :(
Hypertyroid T-T
I hope you get better :heart:
spacewhistler
Johnny's Jr

Post by spacewhistler » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:17 pm

I have a bachelor's degree in Journalism and I just quit my very first job (which I have been in for two years). Now I'm applying as an editorial assistant for a publishing company. :)
Nightshadow
Aibaka Moderator
Aibaka Moderator

Post by Nightshadow » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:35 am

papercrane wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:59 pm
Wow... that is amazing, so many interesting careers!
I... am a licensed English-Spanish and vice versa Translator, although I've done very little work in my field. While I was studying to be a Translator I was working at a call center, where I was promoted to Department Trainer and I loved it so much I am still working as a Trainer- only now for an Interactive Solutions company.
Although, funnily enough, I have recently started thinking about a career change- I really want a more comfortable life with a higher salary, but it does not seem possible if I continue as a Trainer, so I need to figure out my next move.
I'm also a translator in English & Spanish! Nice to know a fellow translator. :)
Stulti
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by Stulti » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:04 pm

I have my bachelors degree in business administration and am currently working as a management assistent in an IT Company.

but I kind of want to do something different... maybe work an travel in japan before i reach 30 and won't be able to do so... but giving up my new, super great apartment and everything. Maybe I'm to much of a worrywart to do it -.-
inutrasha94
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by inutrasha94 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:17 pm

Mm I'm currently a pharmacy Technician. I hate every second of it. I got my degree in Psychology with a concentration in child development but ha. What job can you get with a BA in psychology and actually make money. So I've been struggling trying to find something in my field when I ultimately know I have to go back to school but I truly hate the thought of going back to school.

So I'm a pharmacy tech with a child psychology degree.
UkyoHimura
Johnny's Jr

Post by UkyoHimura » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:00 am

I majored in Japanese and completed 2 years of minoring in Business. For certain reasons I stopped the business minor and just kept with the Japanese. I also studied medical billing for 1 year. I currently work as an Assistant Client Manager for Medical Billing specifically for Anesthesiologists.