Did you ever move from one member to the other?

Talk about the Fab Five here.

Moderator: iheartaiba

Forum rules
Only Arashi discussions without polls or tests. Posts with polls etc. belong to Yes? No?.
aki7690
Johnny's Jr

Re: Did you ever move from one member to the other?

Post by aki7690 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:58 pm

yes!

for first time I love Nino so much, but sometimes I like Sho because He's so smart and his acting in "Kazoku Game" so brilliant!

and another time I like Leader, because he's so talented and has pure heart. He's the "easy cry" member, that's make me think if he has very pure heart.

but
after that, I love all members. they have different characteristics and completing each others, so I love all!

but if I must choose just one I still choose Nino ^_^
matsumiyalover
Johnny's Jr

Post by matsumiyalover » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:20 pm

I was Jun-baited and will always be I guess. Don't know why but I have a strong feeling I can't move from that dorky DoS to other members even after watching so many Arashi shows already. Like when watching any shows, I couldn't help but focused on Jun only (gomenasai other four) and occasionally shifted my attention to other members if they did something interesting or funny.

But maybe I'm just this sort of loyal fan who can't change their ichiban/bias that easily? Who knows XD
jeninesterz
Johnny's Jr

Post by jeninesterz » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:12 am

Yes!

First It was Nino, I found him cute, funny, talented, same gamer as I am... then I shifted to Sho...

Sho became my inspiration in school who was able to manage both school and acting, and the rap songs (I fell for it :heart: :heart: :heart: )

The rest will be the same. :| :| :tired:
valiente
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by valiente » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:07 pm

Well, at first, Sho was my favorite. Then, watching more of Ohno's dramas, it became Ohno. But then, it moved to Nino and til now, it hasn't changed. :D I think they're all amazing though!
aochan167
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by aochan167 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:20 pm

No.. From the moment I love Arashi until now I love Ohno. Love everything about Ohno.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:50 pm

My love for Aiba must be very strong because these days I definitely see and hear Nino the most and it's been like this since Black Pean, yet Nino's still not my ichiban. Oh but he's getting close ;D
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:56 am

I sometimes move back and forth between Sho and Jun. >.<
Luzi
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by Luzi » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:23 am

I've moved from Jun to Sho, from Sho to Ohno, from Ohno to Nino, from Nino back to Jun doing the whole circle again and more or less will always again fall for Nino in the end (the acting and snarky brattish behavior makes me weak). The only one I've never completely fallen for is Aiba for some strange reason (though I love him and think he objectively is the most handsome if we look at face + body, I think he could even be a model).