[DRABBLE] (by Michmich) Series - Kitten tales (Jun) - no.30/30 (G)

Other creative Arashi-related writings.

Moderator: mclam01

iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

[DRABBLE] (by Michmich) Series - Kitten tales (Jun) - no.30/30 (G)

Post by iheartaiba » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:55 pm

Title: Kitten Tales
Rating: G
Member/Pairing: Jun
Author: Michmich
Synopsis: Aiba and Jun went shopping and Jun later found himself in his home with a kitten, wondering how he had been made to buy it. So here are some drabbles of what happened afterwards and how he coped with looking after the small bundle of fur.

A/N: This a series that came from my 'Jun's worst shopping trips' one-shot.

1: Fear

Jun woke suddenly and froze in his bed, suddenly wide awake but at the same time but at the same time not awake enough to register the situation. He could feel something tugging at his hair, images born from being made to watch too many horror movies with Aiba, who was too afraid to watch them on his own, and Nino, who thought it was funny watching Jun jump and sit on the edge of his seat, entered his head as the tugging continued. In the end the image of a ghostly hand pulling at his locks made him sit up quickly, the lamp going on with a click as he leaned over the side of his bed, not even tempted to look over his shoulder before the reassuring light filtered through the room.

It took a moment when he looked back round; noticing nothing was on the bed, for him to register the fact that as he had sat up sharply there had been a soft thud below him. He froze again as he heard a scrabbling sound underneath him. He tried not to breathe too loudly, hoping the sound had been a figment of his imagination before he jumped as he heard it again. Knowing he wouldn’t be able to sleep until he had checked out what the noise was he plucked up the courage to look under the bed, after of course picking up a heavy object a.k.a a book lying on his bedside cabinet, with which to protect himself.

He peered under the bed, two round glowing eyes staring back at him, pupils dilating as they watched the hair they had been attacking earlier swish under the bed.

The creature pounced, landing straight in Jun’s face before he had time to check what the thing was.

A muffled yell woke a neighbour, though he decided to ignore it, knowing the occupant of the flat to be melodramatic at times.

Jun sighed, his brain finally working at a normal pace instead of a half asleep panicking one. He pulled the fur ball away from his face, holding it above him as he lay on his back on the floor, the book forgotten beside him. He sighed again exasperatedly as he stared at the little thing above him that was still struggling to reach the hair it had been gnawing on a moment before, its little paws swiping the air even though it was nowhere near.

Jun glared at ‘it’, trying not to smile at the fact that it didn’t care or notice it was been glared at.

“Tell me again why I let Aiba con me into buying you?”