[DRABBLE] (by bananawomanD) Ohmiya (G)

Other creative Arashi-related writings.

Moderator: mclam01

iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

[DRABBLE] (by bananawomanD) Ohmiya (G)

Post by iheartaiba » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:18 pm

Ah, this is my first Arashi fanfic, Ohmiya actually. Comment please!~(I don't know if this is counted as a drabble because it's actually quite long. But-)

Prompt : I remember...
Pairing: Ohmiya
Rating: G
Author: bananawomanD
Words: 413

I remember the first time you held my hand. The leaves then were the colour of rich jade, so rich that I felt myself losing the strong grip that I had always needed to keep hold of. I remember the sky then, the blue like the sea near our home, and so very clear too. I remember three days before that, that bowl of ramen we shared together. It was good, wasn’t it?

Ah, I’m trying to rein myself in again, talk about those things that don’t really matter, the weather today, oh hi, wow it’s so cold today eh? It does not help much anyway, I realised, I must be doing this every day. Remember that grip I was talking about? I really don’t think it is there anymore, since that day you moved in. But this talking, I can’t stop it.

I remember the blocks of carved wood and chiselled stone, of bright smooth surfaces and of rough ones that cut my hands as I ran my hands over them, transfixed by the way they seemed to beckon to me. I remember the hands, your hands, like beef burgers taking my hands, shredded by the stone, saying “please don’t hurt yourself ne!”

Those eyes, ah yes, I can remember how clear yours were, but I cannot remember their colour, was it brown of the earth or…the brown of the coffee we always had together in the morning, the way you liked it. I should be able to remember this. Why the way you used to hold my hands but not the colour of your eyes?

I remember what they said about going home; I remember how you came to my mind instantly. I remember thinking about the pieces, those pieces of the puzzle that I needed to hold, somehow in my hand, so tightly till my knuckles turned ghostly white. But I could not, could not find all of those pieces that turned into sand the moment my fingers reached out to them.

I really can’t, Ninomiya-kun, remember the colour of your eyes, can’t find all the pieces you left me with, to make that shape like how I carve all my art, that I could maybe one day find enough tape to hold it together with so I might never forget the way your eyes would shine with the sunlight behind my head as you leaned over to touch your lips to mine, whenever you thought no one was looking.