[DRABBLE] (by Michmich) Medieval Arashi (01/05) - Matsumiya (G)

Other creative Arashi-related writings.

Moderator: mclam01

iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

[DRABBLE] (by Michmich) Medieval Arashi (01/05) - Matsumiya (G)

Post by iheartaiba » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:03 pm

Title: Medieval Arashi
Rating: G
Member/Pairing: matsumiya + sakuraiba (not as much)
Author: Michmich
Synopsis: Drabbles set at different parts throughout the Medieval series to help tie it altogether...hopefully (basically moments that were mentioned in passing that I feel like elaborating on)
If anyone has suggestions for more drabbles feel free :3 I'd love to hear them

No.1: Out of a Prince's comfort zone

“What’s that look for?” Kazu raised an eyebrow as Jun looked down from his horse, frowning softly.

“...Nothing.” Jun sighed as he jumped off of his horse, surveying the area further.

Kazu smirked as it finally clicked. “Is the prince scared to sleep in the forest for the night?”

“What? No!” Jun glared, flushing slightly as he looked around in distain. “But I’ve got to say...the thought of sleeping on the floor isn’t very inviting.”

Kazu giggled, it wasn’t everyday you got to see this side of Jun as much as many might expect differently. “Come on Jun, it’s not going to kill you to sleep on the forest floor for one night.”

Jun frowned, ignoring him and going to get the blankets instead, too dignified to sleep straight on the ground. He blinked up at the darkening sky, wondering whether they should light a fire yet before something dark came into view making him flinch. He dropped the blanket as he jumped back.

“What was that?” Kazu tilted his head, biting his lip to stop from laughing.

“What was what?” Jun bent down and picked up the blanket again, trying his hardest to pretend nothing had happened.

“That jump...was there possibly a bug?” Kazu grinned as Jun froze for a second before again trying to ignore me. “That can’t be right, can it? You didn’t flinch away from a bug, did you?” He kept on teasing him for a while, not really thinking about how Jun would take it. His grin widened as a wolf howled in the distance, before putting on a shocked look. “Did you hear that, Jun? It sounded close...”

Jun went quiet again at this, having been arguing back, straining to hear the howl again. He stood up, tugging at his horse’s reins. “We’re leaving, Kazu.”

“Huh? But we haven’t even rested.” Kazu stumbled up, shocked at the sudden change. He hadn’t expected this would happen just because of his teasing. “You aren’t scared of the wolf, are you? I was only joking...”

“No. I’m just realising that we can’t rest. Masaki needs us to be as fast as possible.” Jun muttered, turning back to pick up anything they’d unpacked.

Kazu sighed, knowing that he couldn’t argue with that and also wondering how long Jun would be able to keep that attitude up and not rest. He smiled softly to himself though. Sure he’d have to deal with the consequences now...

...But teasing Jun was just too much fun.
hoshinomi
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Re: [DRABBLE] (by Michmich) Medieval Arashi (01/05) - Matsumiya (G)

Post by hoshinomi » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:54 am

This is so interesting. I wish it was a full story. I have so many questions 😁