Anything "Arashi" you've done today?

Talk about the Fab Five here.

Moderator: iheartaiba

Forum rules
Only Arashi discussions without polls or tests. Posts with polls etc. belong to Yes? No?.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Anything "Arashi" you've done today?

Post by iheartaiba » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:28 pm

What Arashi related have you done today? Perhaps you watched something, listened to their music, tried to get your friend to check Arashi... ;)

The only Arashi related thing I've done today is trying to find a better version of Kiiroi Namida film. Bad me >:D
fake
Johnny's Jr

Re: Anything "Arashi" you've done today?

Post by fake » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:27 am

Today I watched an old VS Arashi episode with my boyfriend. We are watching them all in order again, on per day, while we have an afternoon snack. I also noticed I was missing one episode from 2015 and I searched for it.
And I visited the forum, of course^^
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:40 pm

I'm going to watch Shinobi no Kuni for the first time today, along with a newly subbed VSA episode. After I take my car to the mechanics, though. Hopefully there's nothing too serious.
alinnealinne
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by alinnealinne » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:11 pm

Very ARASHI-filled day today! I have a gym workout during which I listen Arashi music. My energy level goes up especially in response to songs such as 'Oh Yeah!' and 'Kitto Daijobou.'

After that, I re-watched the first episode of Kaibutsu-kun. So impressed with Ohno's acting, as usual! :hug:
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:50 pm

For me it's been a busy encoding/uploading/downloading day. I encoded one file three times and all files ended up looking bad so I deleted all of them... But I've been downloading Namida wo Fuite raw files and uploading some Arashi goodies.

Oh and I've watched some VS Arashi opening segments lol That's like one of the best part of VSA.
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:29 pm

I downloaded the new single and listened to it! Since I'm not used to the new music yet, it kind of played in the background while I was surfing the web. It was nice background music.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:55 pm

I watched the latest Nino-san episode and then encoded and uploaded it. I also read about tv asahi's upcoming 8-ji da J (8時だJ) special. I'm really looking forward to it mainly because of Arashi, Tackey and Toma.
pknumba1
サクラ咲ケ
サクラ咲ケ

Post by pknumba1 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:31 pm

iheartaiba wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:55 pm
I also read about tv asahi's upcoming 8-ji da J (8時だJ) special. I'm really looking forward to it mainly because of Arashi, Tackey and Toma.
Daaahhh, I'm so happy about that!! XD