[Movie] Letters from Iwo Jima - Red Carpet and Press conference Berlinale (Germany)

Discuss Arashi variety shows and films. List of TV episodes.

Moderators: iheartaiba, caramia

Luzi
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

[Movie] Letters from Iwo Jima - Red Carpet and Press conference Berlinale (Germany)

Post by Luzi » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:01 pm

Hi all

It's old but I didn't know it (stumbled over it by chance), the videos are streams from the official Berlinale page, here
Under the video screen you can see "Press Conference" and "Red Carpet" to click on it (just the words, no screens).

In the press conference video at the start you can see Clint Eastwood, Nino and the other actors posing for pictures. In the press conference almost all questions were for Clint but starting 17:12 a woman asks how Clint came to cast Nino and the second question is for Nino (about overtaking Kimura with being in a Hollywood movie :tired: ). He dodged the bomb well! XD also, when Clint finished to answer how he came to cast Nino they were looking at Nino so that he can start answering his question and he goes "Hai?" everyone laughs and then Clint says "That's why I casted him" and Nino gets embarrassed and it's so cute XD

Just thought I'd share this as there don't seem too many on youtube or other sources about Nino's Hollywood experience ^^