[OTHER] Arashi finally has a Youtube channel!

Latest drama, film, CD/DVD and concert news.

Moderator: jessica

Forum rules
No rumours allowed. Post only news from reliable and legitimate sources here.

IMPORTANT: Post links or URLs of OFFICIAL news sources, NOT YOUR PERSONAL WEBSITES OR BLOGS OR ANY THAT INVOLVES AFFILIATE LINKS.

When starting a new thread, tag properly and accordingly, whether it's a DRAMA, ALBUM, MOVIE, PLAY, MAGAZINE, BOOK, or OTHERS. For example:

[ALBUM] - album title
[DRAMA] - title of drama
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

[OTHER] Arashi finally has a Youtube channel!

Post by iheartaiba » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:53 pm

pknumba1
Cool & Soul
Cool & Soul

Re: [OTHER] Arashi finally has a Youtube channel!

Post by pknumba1 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:10 pm

Yay!! I wonder if they will upload other content like dancing practices and backstage stuff!
mjaytona
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by mjaytona » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:02 am

pknumba1 wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:10 pm
Yay!! I wonder if they will upload other content like dancing practices and backstage stuff!
Speaking of, I just saw YT recommended me a dance rehearsal of them during HITG era. It's actually something I haven't seen before, given my longtime involvement in the fandom. :3
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:11 pm

pknumba1 wrote:

I can't really even imagine them doing dance practices lol
pknumba1
Cool & Soul
Cool & Soul

Post by pknumba1 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:13 am

iheartaiba wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:11 pm
pknumba1 wrote:

Granted how their footage is from the backstage stuff on their concert dvds. XD
Nightshadow
Aibaka Moderator
Aibaka Moderator

Post by Nightshadow » Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:41 am

How did this happen? :heart: I'm so glad this finally came true, particularly with the hiatus. ^_^ I like what I've seen so far.
mjaytona
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by mjaytona » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:04 am

pknumba1 wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:13 am
iheartaiba wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:11 pm

Granted how their footage is from the backstage stuff on their concert dvds. XD
I really love those! Hopefully, they could post some dorky stuff in there too. Put on a different category in their channel. XD
mjaytona
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by mjaytona » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:06 am

Nightshadow wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:41 am
How did this happen? :heart: I'm so glad this finally came true, particularly with the hiatus. ^_^ I like what I've seen so far.
I saw in one of the comments that the songs they picked to upload, 1st single, 6th single, etc., when added up, equals to 20.

But yea, love all the lives they uploaded! :heart: :heart:
yruvian
PIKA☆NCHI
PIKA☆NCHI

Post by yruvian » Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:36 am

All five of the chosen songs now have both the PV and a Live Performance. I wonder what will be next :).
pknumba1
Cool & Soul
Cool & Soul

Post by pknumba1 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:26 pm

I love how they're chosen. Everything has been specifically chosen with numbers to equal 20. I'm excited to see what happens next!
Stulti
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by Stulti » Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:13 pm

I was kind of excited for the channel but until now they have only released some videos which a fan will already have seen and I don't think they are the best songs/ performances to get new people interested. (I guess truth will always get people hooked but the performance is quite old and I think they have had better)
is there a meaning behind them choosing those songs?

tonight (this morning in JP) there will be a live stream :heart: :heart:
and I think I will get up at 3:30 am tonight just so I can say I know exactly what the guys are doing at the same moment as me ^^''

anyone else going to watch it?

can't wait to see what they will do with their channel from now on.
yruvian
PIKA☆NCHI
PIKA☆NCHI

Post by yruvian » Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:18 am

Definitely up and waiting to watch. I got up at 2:30 just to wait XD. I had my alarm set for 3:15, but of course I woke up earlier XD.
LateArashifan
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by LateArashifan » Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:02 am

Thankfully I'm in Australia so it was on at 12.30 pm for me! I don't understand Japanese but I still watched because I got to see our boys live! It was awesome!!!!!! Apparently there's something else on tonight (9pm JP time)?
yruvian
PIKA☆NCHI
PIKA☆NCHI

Post by yruvian » Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:16 pm

Premiere of their new single... the music video just came online a moment ago. The boys were actually in the chat, but it moved so fast it was easy to miss them.
Stulti
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by Stulti » Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:58 pm

and I didn't get up -.- I felt so bad this morning for not getting up to watch but from what I saw around the web it was just a press conference... kind of disappointed though all the news were great.

if it wasn't around christmas I would try to got to japan to watch the live broadcast of the concert in cinema.

and I really like turning up. just hearing the single I was kind of on the edge of liking it but the clip makes it such a bop. really like it watched the premiere and after that the clip three more times.

stupid question and not really on topic, but has someone bought the 5x20 clip collection? I was planning on not buying it because I have almost all le albums with the bonus clips so le clip collection would be wasted money and i think i have all clips or most of them on my hard drive an i have the 5x10, but I remember in 5x10 collection they had little breaks between the clips where the boys talked about the video and some memories. is it the same with the 5x20 or is it just mv after mv ?
Dyani
Aibaka Moderator
Aibaka Moderator

Post by Dyani » Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:02 pm

Stulti wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:13 pm
and I think I will get up at 3:30 am tonight just so I can say I know exactly what the guys are doing at the same moment as me ^^''
Seems we're in the same timezone :) I did wake up to watch and went back to sleep right after (well, almost, I don't fall asleep easily). Fortunately, the PV stream was at a more reasonable hour for me, so I was present for it as well. It was surreal knowing Arashi were also watching (I'm glad their messages lingered a little as the chat was speeding through like crazy). I'm super bad at all the social media stuff, never really used Twitter or Instagram, but I did just to follow Arashi on them - perhaps a bit pointless, as I can only check during evenings on my desktop, and everything is old news by the time I get to it, but oh well.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:11 pm

I'm so happy about all these changes that are happening (digi releases, social media) :)
zakuramz
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by zakuramz » Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:46 pm

Yeah! i've never been able to participate in any new releases cause i don't know japanese nor do i have the money to buy stuff. This time i was able to immediately watch the mv upon release and it made me really happy
mikachan
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by mikachan » Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:28 pm

Stulti wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:58 pm
stupid question and not really on topic, but has someone bought the 5x20 clip collection? I was planning on not buying it because I have almost all le albums with the bonus clips so le clip collection would be wasted money and i think i have all clips or most of them on my hard drive an i have the 5x10, but I remember in 5x10 collection they had little breaks between the clips where the boys talked about the video and some memories. is it the same with the 5x20 or is it just mv after mv ?
I didn't buy it (too broke), but I saw it shared somewhere. It were just the clips, one after the other, and it didn't look like they left something out while sharing. So probably there aren't any intros or the likes.
mjaytona
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by mjaytona » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:31 am

GOSH! I'm loving every stories on their IG. I still can't believe that we're in this era where Arashi is on every social media platforms!

Also, loving their new song! The MV is also refreshing. I love the details on their baggage in the MV.