[OTHER] Nino is married!

Latest drama, film, CD/DVD and concert news.

Moderator: jessica

Forum rules
No rumours allowed. Post only news from reliable and legitimate sources here.

IMPORTANT: Post links or URLs of OFFICIAL news sources, NOT YOUR PERSONAL WEBSITES OR BLOGS OR ANY THAT INVOLVES AFFILIATE LINKS.

When starting a new thread, tag properly and accordingly, whether it's a DRAMA, ALBUM, MOVIE, PLAY, MAGAZINE, BOOK, or OTHERS. For example:

[ALBUM] - album title
[DRAMA] - title of drama
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

[OTHER] Nino is married!

Post by iheartaiba » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:02 pm

Nino announced today that he is getting married to his longtime non-celeb girlfriend! (source: NHK)

Congrats! :hug: :heart:

Now, I know you guys are mature but just a reminder: stay civilised. I don't want the same kind of mess we can find in social media. Yes, you can say how this makes you feel or if you guessed that Nino would be the first Arashi member to get married (I honestly thought Sho would be the first one to tie the knot lol). No, don't post anything about his soon-to-be wife (pics, rumours, name etc.) because she is not a celebrity.

Edit 20/02/18:
Changed the title from "Nino is getting married" to "Nino is married".
castorpollux10
PIKA☆NCHI
PIKA☆NCHI

Re: [OTHER] Nino is getting married!

Post by castorpollux10 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:43 am

could I still fancy him? Even if he’s off the market? 😁
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:22 pm

castorpollux10 wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:43 am
could I still fancy him? Even if he’s off the market? 😁

XD
Fancy all you like :D
Stulti
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by Stulti » Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:53 pm

I read the news last night at 10:30 pm while in my bosses car coming back from a 14 hour day and I kind of wanted to make some kind of reaction noise but I couldn't ^^'' so i texted my sister (she has no interest in arashi at all but has to endure my ranting) and she said: "so they make use out of the change in management"
and I was like o.O you listened to me o.O

I'm really happy for Nino :heart: :heart:
but I am also kind of, I don't know, sad or something, which is totally weird :o

I expected it to be Matsujun to get married first. don't know why, he just seems to be the typ to want his own family.

does Nino getting married mean we might have some Arashi babies in the future ^_^

I don't understand how some fans on social media can be so hateful. if they boys (to me they will always be the boys no matter how old they are) are happy, the fans should be happy too :thumbsup: what would give us the right to have an opinion. but i must say I was suprised that they announced it now and didn't wait til the hiatus `\_^.^_/`
yruvian
Lucky Man
Lucky Man

Post by yruvian » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:15 pm

I'm happy for him. It's about time the boys tie the knot if they want to.

I also don't understand how some 'fans' can act that way. The happiness of those five boys who have done so much to make our lives happier should be the important thing here.

ETA. I actually expected the hiatus to bring news like that, but I'm glad Nino didn't feel the need to wait. I wouldn't be too surprised if they all do the same... and it definitely won't upset me.
castorpollux10
PIKA☆NCHI
PIKA☆NCHI

Post by castorpollux10 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:44 am

Stulti wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:53 pm
I read the news last night at 10:30 pm while in my bosses car coming back from a 14 hour day and I kind of wanted to make some kind of reaction noise but I couldn't ^^'' so i texted my sister (she has no interest in arashi at all but has to endure my ranting) and she said: "so they make use out of the change in management"

I'm really happy for Nino :heart: :heart:
but I am also kind of, I don't know, sad or something, which is totally weird :o

I expected it to be Matsujun to get married first. don't know why, he just seems to be the typ to want his own family.

does Nino getting married mean we might have some Arashi babies in the future ^_^

I don't understand how some fans on social media can be so hateful. if they boys (to me they will always be the boys no matter how old they are) are happy, the fans should be happy too :thumbsup: what would give us the right to have an opinion. but i must say I was suprised that they announced it now and didn't wait til the hiatus `\_^.^_/`

I was expecting either Mummy (Sakurai) or Jun-kun to get married first, as well.
LateArashifan
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by LateArashifan » Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:11 am

I actually thought Aiba might be the dark horse and get married first!

I am so happy for Nino though, just wonder if she is a gamer like him xD.
yruvian
Lucky Man
Lucky Man

Post by yruvian » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:47 am

LateArashifan wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:11 am
I actually thought Aiba might be the dark horse and get married first!

I am so happy for Nino though, just wonder if she is a gamer like him xD.
Instead of talking, they'll just send messages in game XD. (Well, it works. It's part of the way my brother and I communicate and our pcs are in the same room XD
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:51 pm

Stulti wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:53 pm
and she said: "so they make use out of the change in management"
Arashi has given as quite a few unexpected news this year. I think it is because of the (very welcome) changes in the company management.

I think it's great that Nino didn't feel like he has to wait till Arashi hiatus to get married. You do what you want boo~
LateArashifan
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by LateArashifan » Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:54 pm

yruvian wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:47 am

Instead of talking, they'll just send messages in game XD. (Well, it works. It's part of the way my brother and I communicate and our pcs are in the same room XD
Haha, I do that with my kids too while we're playing games. Mostly because we have headphones on and can't hear each other. Sometimes we'll talk to each other on Discord too xD
mikachan
IROあせないで
IROあせないで

Post by mikachan » Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:10 pm

I was really surprised because I totally didn't expect this before 2021. But even if any of us doesn't like it, there's nothing we can do about it, right? ;)
yruvian
Lucky Man
Lucky Man

Post by yruvian » Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:46 pm

I also don't think there's anything anyone (except for Nino and his bride) should be doing about it. It's their life, so their choice. Why would they have to accept interference from total stangers, even if those strangers are Arashians? I really don't understand why there are fans who believe they have a say in how the boys live their life.
TrishyG
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by TrishyG » Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:32 pm

Honestly, I've had no particular fondness for Nino, but when I heard this I was like, "Oh there you go! Live your best life." I have been exposed to Arashi for a very short time, but in that short time I have seen some struggle among the members that made me a little sad for them, and made me think that the hiatus will be so good for them. It is time for them to enjoy the freedoms of private life we all take for granted.
Individually and as a group they are evolving in directions that are natural at their age. I hope the other members will now confidently follow his lead actually, and start openly living their best lives too. With Nino making his announcement before the hiatus, he shared his happiness, and he truly didn't have to. This was an unbelievably kind and trusting gesture. He could have drawn a harsh line and kept fans' comments out of his personal business altogether. Instead, he's out here beaming with impish glee, and allowing folks to cheer him on. Nino gets an A for adulting like a boss.
I'm interested why commenters thought Sho or Aiba would be first? They seem to me to be the most addicted to workahol.
pknumba1
Cool & Soul
Cool & Soul

Post by pknumba1 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:33 pm

TrishyG wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:32 pm
I'm interested why commenters thought Sho or Aiba would be first? They seem to me to be the most addicted to workahol.
Why people thought they were going first was that Sho was more capable in that sense. He has a lot of husband-material to him, even though he works a lot. I noticed he likes to bring up the subject on shows more than the other boys do.

With Aiba, there's been talk of him having a girlfriend for several years.
TrishyG
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by TrishyG » Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:02 am

pknumba1 wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:33 pm
TrishyG wrote:
Why people thought they were going first was that Sho was more capable in that sense. He has a lot of husband-material to him, even though he works a lot. I noticed he likes to bring up the subject on shows more than the other boys do.

With Aiba, there's been talk of him having a girlfriend for several years.
I can remember an episode of HNA when Aiba took Sho out for the day. At that time those two talked about what Arashi would look like in the future with families. That episode had to be at least 8 or 9 years ago. They saw that for themselves then. It was sweet.
iheartaiba
Aibakaland Founder
Aibakaland Founder

Post by iheartaiba » Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:40 pm

TrishyG wrote:
I'm gonna be honest: I have no idea which members are still/currently dating and it's not something I really care about lol But, I thought Sho would be the first one to get married 'cause at least he was together with his girlfriend for a long time and it seemed like they had a steady relationship. I have no idea if they are still together, but yeah, that's why.
pknumba1
Cool & Soul
Cool & Soul

Post by pknumba1 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:27 pm

iheartaiba wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:40 pm
TrishyG wrote:
I'm gonna be honest: I have no idea which members are still/currently dating and it's not something I really care about lol But, I thought Sho would be the first one to get married 'cause at least he was together with his girlfriend for a long time and it seemed like they had a steady relationship. I have no idea if they are still together, but yeah, that's why.
They are not anymore. She married a camera man from her work.
Stulti
SUNRISE日本
SUNRISE日本

Post by Stulti » Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:51 pm

gosh I just read some most hated johnnys talents and Nino shot to number two just because he got married.... some people can be kind of narrow minded.

and on the most liked Johnnys list Nino is the only one of the five Arashi members who didn't make it to the top 5 (or was it even 10..not quite sure right now) still weird...
I hope he is happy :heart:
pknumba1
Cool & Soul
Cool & Soul

Post by pknumba1 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:59 pm

Stulti wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:51 pm
gosh I just read some most hated johnnys talents and Nino shot to number two just because he got married.... some people can be kind of narrow minded.

and on the most liked Johnnys list Nino is the only one of the five Arashi members who didn't make it to the top 5 (or was it even 10..not quite sure right now) still weird...
I hope he is happy :heart:
Well, it's like Sho said. "If you try to make one person happy, you end up making a hundred people unhappy." So, he was looking out for his own happiness, as well as his girlfriend's. They probably could have waited till the hiatus, but Nino does not care what other people think about him. He wants what he wants and he goes after it. Not saying it's a bad thing.
yruvian
Lucky Man
Lucky Man

Post by yruvian » Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:28 pm

Well... to me he'll always be in my top 5 liked Johnnys... because my top 5 is and will always be Arashi XD.

Having them get married isn't going to change that. That doesn't change anything in my eyes. I sincerely hope the other four are having a relationship away from the press (if they want to at least) and will follow suit.